Less Active or Quitting

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Hey guys, I am not sure if I should stay on the server as long anymore for the mean time. I got lots of tests, assesments and exams that I've gotta study for and I don't want any distractions. I mean my real life is more important than a virtual life ya know. At the same time I am getting a bit bored of it now, I might have been playing for too long XD but to all those people who made it so much fun, thank you!! I've got to be honest here, some people have been doing pretty vile things to me on the server but that's not the biggest part why I'll be less active. I possibly won't be quitting but I will be less active. I am so sorry to all my friends on the server! Please forgive me. Although I'll still be a bit active on the forums.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

Hey guys, I've had a long run here but I am not sure if I should stay on the server anymore. I got lots of tests, assesments and exams that I've gotta study for and I don't want any distractions. I mean my real life is more important than a virtual life ya know. At the same time I am getting a bit bored of it now, I might have been playing for too long XD but to all those people who made it so much fun, thank you!! I've got to be honest here, some people have been doing pretty vile things to me on the server but that's not the biggest part why I'll be less active. I possibly won't be quitting but I will be less active. I am so sorry to all my friends on the server! Please forgive me. Although I'll still be a bit active on the forums.
You want a secure place to store your stuff? I can promise that No one will touch it.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Well, I won't necessarily be quitting, I've just got to study a bit more meaning I'll probably be less active for the time being. I've got all my stuff in my chests at my house so I'm good :)
don't quit donuttttt D:: <3

DailyNextorz

Aug 20, 2015
Don't worry Toryn! I have decided I will not be quitting, I will just be less active on the server for a few weeks since I need to study for upcoming tests!
We are going to miss you until you come back donut!! Good luck on your test!

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Don't worry Toryn! I have decided I will not be quitting, I will just be less active on the server for a few weeks since I need to study for upcoming tests!
ohh Okiee <3 me and wonderk will miss u!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Wow wonderk has not been on in awhile. when will she be back?