Freezetic

Verified
Freezetic
Freezetic
Elite
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
So today i got to help out two lovely new players, TopKektus And DirkChannel
I hung out with them, and helped them with whatever they needed. Kektus also was selling black wool which we know is like not worth buying but i bought it just to keep his spirits up :D i spent money on carsfor them and have become good friends :D
Im not saying u have to spend loads of cash on every new player u see, but if u have some spare time hang out with them and help them, just so they dont leave in all the confusion
ive been seeing more and more new players stay and start playing properly and its really great. I think we can bring the server back from just 10-20 players :D

Laurel

Verified
MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Citizen
cool! thats rlly nice of you ^-^ i try to do stuff like that too after getting to know them and stuff like that. Some people just have a... idk something special about them and i try to find those kinda newbies, we should try to put something together like a project or something if you want ^-^

wisemanjp

Most Valued Player
Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Citizen
Jan 13, 2018
I gave a loan to a new person, and they were able to buy a starter house with it. I also have put information to another new person to help them get started! Keep the chain going, y'all!

Freezetic

Verified
Freezetic
Freezetic
Elite
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
I gave a loan to a new person, and they were able to buy a starter house with it. I also have put information to another new person to help them get started! Keep the chain going, y'all!
Omg how kind!! :D
These new players are going to be the future of McCities! So lets keep helping them! :D