Lost a Region + Unregioned region came back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
IGN: death_inferno360
Name of Region: e01 and em-mansion
Was it on an island?: e01 yes, it was an old region that was unregioned by enderport, but came back but says the region isnt fiund but the chat message comes out. The island is currently with pengy2552 so communicate with him to take off e01. Next is Em-mansion, Its on an island technically, the region is now named into “epic-mansion” which is now owned by thehavoc apparently. He used to own the place but it was passed onto several property owners several years ago and I was the last owner of this plot when it was named em-mansion.
(Screenshots to prove its your region, not required): proof for e01 its on my former island eisland which is now with pengy2552. It was unregioned already and ender09 hasnt played in months so its impossible he could have bought it or can own it at this given point. Next is em-mansion which is now owned by “TheHavoc” and is now called “Epic-mansion”, the proof that this is mine is my chests on one corner, I have a lot of valuable stuff there so I wouldnt really just throw any of that away.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
On top of that these plots on undeadland have returned to their previous owners who either no longer exist in the database or have been offline for years :
beachouse-1 by twiter__
beachhouse-2 by lemonss
underdasea-3 by golden_raven
underdasea-2 by thefrostypenguin
underdasea-6 by dreamella
shore-2 by maxxatron
Can these be unregioned please

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Completed -- I've given pengy ownership of em-mansion as he informed me you wished for him to have it, if this is incorrect please contact me and I'll correct the issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.