Lottery!

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

TrueMemories

TrueMemories
TrueMemories
Tourist
Apr 3, 2018
The Clouds
I suggest that the server should add a Public Lottery. Players could buy tickets and every certain amount of time there could be a draw. These are all my ideas on this, but I think it would add a lot more fun to the server. Comment your options below.

~True

DelicateBean

Architect
Mar 20, 2017
Actually there is a lottery plugin sooo I also think that would be fun! The prize is 5k ans tickets are $100 in the plugin im pretty shre

ItzJazzMade

Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I suggested this too. Thing was the server kinda has the problem that by selling items at /war shop and creating money the actuall value goes down. Events where no monney is created .like in the easter hunt. Are the best fir the server atm.

TrueMemories

TrueMemories
TrueMemories
Tourist
Apr 3, 2018
The Clouds
I think that the there should be a minimum for a draw {Example 20k for a 15k draw} before the draw takes place so that the value takes away money

ItzJazzMade

Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oeh yeah. Could be a dialy system or just twice a week at random. The more people buy ( just 1 ticket each btw) the higher the price gets and there's always a 24 hours countdown.

Would be fun smart idea ;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Oeh yeah. Could be a dialy system or just twice a week at random. The more people buy ( just 1 ticket each btw) the higher the price gets and there's always a 24 hours countdown.

Would be fun smart idea ;)
Irl people can buy more than one ticket, a raffle only gives you 1 ticket but a lottery is you can increase your chances by paying more

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Add scratchoffs. It would be like a chest grid with items at the top, and then they say what ther worth. Insta win, or all prizes. Then there would be winning numbers on the top that you would click, an dthey would be named that number. Then, if you got an insta win or a winning number, you win the prize its named.
We could name the hidden numbers like 17; 3000, so if you got 17, you know how much you won.