Ltg_Flipper's Goodbye Post ;(

Flipper

Ltg_Flipper
Ltg_Flipper
Sep 14, 2018
My Wi-Fi
Well... It's been a wild ride through my year and half journey with Cities. There's many memories I wish I could share with y’all but it would take hours honestly, so a bit of back story on how I found Cities. So it was the 26th of June 2018, I was looking through a Mc server list and I randomly found McCities and well that’s how it began. I would be lying if I told y’all that I never thought about quitting before. I've seen old and new players join and some have become my greatest friends on this server. I've spent way too much time on this server already to be honest... (130+ Days of /ar time). I don't know if I'll ever be back to play with the community but I hope I will return to the community. I will always remember the closest friends I've ever had in a game and the skills they taught me. The best gang on the server, The Animal Farm (TAF) :) I Will Not Be Selling Anything I Own Until Further Notice.

Thank you to all the people who have made my year and a half all worthwhile.
@2704patrick @Aero @Afru @AlohaRiley @AnonymousBro @ayylmfao @Cursed @BatPando @bbytammy @Bray @Bob_49 @Budgie_builder12 @D3rpySpoderman @Death @Duckling @Dope @Draxxion @Dwimmer @Ecry_ @Ena @FancyChips @Faheem_ @frohoffen @FroztyStars @Gabbygytes @Gjegevey @Graphic_elf @ijayx @ItzJazzMade @JacksonRop2442 @RobotKenny @koekie_w @laggynab @Lateley @LeanneTheUnicorn @lostinthewqrld @Mabelqines @Mabelx @MehLife @Minty @mmitchh @Niokuta @Optic @paradise227 @pengyy @Pixel @Powerfull @Ravenex_ @shakaar @Shadow_stalker77 @ShimmyPaw @Smilinq @sundae22 @TheDiamondTiger @TorchoTichy @Trump15024 @Turkey @wisemanjp @zzm6899

Thank you to all the people on the list, you’ve all helped me along my journey. I may of forgotten some people and I’m truly sorry but I can’t remember everyone who has helped me in the past. Love you all and Goodluck in the future! <3

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
This hits hard,

I really regret not staying around for the time I left because the best of the server came along and also was developed into what it is now.
With that comes the friendships I wish I put more effort and time into.

Genuinely think of you at the top of that list.

I hope to see you around some time flipper!