Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
What is your in game name?
MadRhapsody

What is your rank on the server?
Millionair :D

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)

CET Netherlands :D

Why do you want to become a teacher?

First off I want to start with an apology, I should not have been so rude on my previous application, I was too quick to judge and not in a very good mood, I have talked to my friends about the situation and learned a lot. Before I start typing I first think about the other person, why they would do what they do and if my reaction is completely fair considering their situation.
I hope you and also arius will accept my apology, and give me a chance at becomming teacher. I have tried to better my image and status, I have tried to help more people and be more positive. I want to become a teacher as I really loved teaching players before and hope I can do it again, I want to help others grow on this server and I love the whole teacher idea. Roleplay really helps this server and by becomming part of that roleplay I hope I can help this server too! Also I really love the current teacher team, all of them are amazing and I would love to work with you guys!

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)
I would want to teach Economy mostly, second I would teach Biology. With Economy I am able to go more in depth on issue's that are currently happening on the server, students interested could really learn something from my classes, others could just have fun learning some basics and have some fun exercises.

For Biology it would be just a fun class with some tips and tricks on animal behaviour, farming techniques, but also the effects of alcohol and drugs on the body :) . I would rather teach Economy, but if you feel a topic like that isn't good I can always have some fun Biology classes :D

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?

First I would always give them a warning, depending on their behaviour (say running in class vs using drugs) I would either give them another warning or send them to the principals office immediatly with some homework to do. They would only be able to return to my class after finishing it! You should always pay attention to class, And Don't do drugs!!

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
You will be able to find it anyway, but it's JazzGotBlues#2820 :D

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
I am really really sorry, I hope that was clear. I hope you can give me this chance and I can finally reach one of my goals of becomming a teacher!

Thank you all for reading, hope you have a good day!
:D

Greets, Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.