Selling MarshVille Houses

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Me, EnderPort and IanW2712 have made a village called MarshVille and is gonna be sold to @Marshmallowsmalk 2 houses has already been sold to two different owners, there are still 5 houses remaining.
LightBlue-SOLD
Blue-For Sale
Brown- For Sale
Cyan-SOLD
Regular-For Sale
Green- Reserved
Yellow- For Sale
To see the houses tpa to Marshmallowsmalk, EnderPort or dwarflynched and they can bring u to MarshVille, which is located in EnderIsland.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Me, EnderPort and IanW2712 have made a village called MarshVille and is gonna be sold to @Marshmallowsmalk 2 houses has already been sold to two different owners, there are still 5 houses remaining.
LightBlue-SOLD
Blue-For Sale
Brown- For Sale
Cyan-SOLD
Regular-For Sale
Green- Reserved
Yellow- For Sale
To see the houses tpa to Marshmallowsmalk, EnderPort or dwarflynched and they can bring u to MarshVille, which is located in EnderIsland.
Ermm did you mean to sell it to someone else? I didn't buy it...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ermm did you mean to sell it to someone else? I didn't buy it...
Update:
All Marshville plots sold
K they arent sold, I let KBlade hold them cus I am at the max cap and I can access his computer at any time. I have 20 plots. And I dont bother to sell any cus atleast half of them are mansions. All the plots that say KBlade are forsale, the one with other owners arent. MarshVille will be bought by marshmallow later

D

Deleted member 832

K they arent sold, I let KBlade hold them cus I am at the max cap and I can access his computer at any time. I have 20 plots. And I dont bother to sell any cus atleast half of them are mansions. All the plots that say KBlade are forsale, the one with other owners arent. MarshVille will be bought by marshmallow later
Wait wtf I didn’t authorise for those to be regioned yet

Death

Mar 18, 2017
About 20 hours ago but me and enderport resolved it

D

Deleted member 832

The fact that death asked for them to regioned doesn't bother me. It's that Izzie went and did it without checking w/ me.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The fact that death asked for them to regioned doesn't bother me. It's that Izzie went and did it without checking w/ me.
Yo idk why you got to prank me so hard dude, wtf LOL i thought i was getting banned for making izzie refion them without your perms.LOLhahahha

Reactions: Powerfull