MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Hello McCities!
I am proud to announce that McCities Broadway will be opening soon!

What is McCities Broadway?
Ever wanted to be a star? You could become a famous actor / actress on the Broadway Stage right now!
McCities Broadway is a close replica to the NYC Broadway. If you don't know what Broadway is, it's very amazing and professional theater.

Is This A Company or Is This Server Run?
This will be server run.
Don't think of it as a company who wants your money. We want to add entertainment and roleplay, not take money.
And no, I am not making this up because I want it (although I do). But it has been approved by nibble!

How do I get involved?
To get involved, join our discord! There will be lotteries, giveaways, applications and other things held on this discord!
Discord: https://discord.gg/zCemC8Z

How do I get tickets?
For now, tickets are quite hard to get.
We will host lotteries in game and on discord so you can win tickets. Currently, there is no other way to get tickets.
Why are we doing that? So there is more of a demand for these Broadway Shows and people won't stop coming!
When / if you win a lottery. You will receive a ticket with the show. Anytime that your show starts and you're online. You may go!
NOTE: BROADWAY WON'T OFFICIALLY OPEN ONCE CASTS / CREWS HAVE BEEN CREATED. THIS WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE AROUND 1-2 WEEKS! TICKETS WILL START BEING GIVEN AWAY NOW!

What / when are the shows?
All of the theaters are in 1 building.
Here are the theaters and shows.. (these WILL CHANGE ALL THE TIME, make sure you get your tickets soon!)
Blaze Theater - HAMILTON
Sky Theater - NEWSIES
Sunset Theater - ONCE ON THIS ISLAND
Powerful Theater - SHREK
Kenz Theater - DEAR EVAN HANSEN

---------------------------
The shows will begin at random times throughout the day. Mainly during weekends.
The Powerful and Kenz theater are named after the builders of the Broadway Building. Here's a sneak peak!
1548123708116.png

Thank you to them for building the theaters!

How to I get to Broadway?
There may or may not be a warp, but you will be alerted when shows are about to begin and to TP.
Once again, here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/zCemC8Z

Enjoy broadway!
- MehLife

Thanks again to Powerfull and iKenziez for building McCities Broadway! They did so much! This wouldn't happen without them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.