MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Welcome! Welcome!
Happy 1st MONTHLY (yeah, that's right) Hunger Games!

What is the Hunger Games?
Well! The Hunger Games is a very exciting PVP event for all of you out there who aren't good at parkour or any of that. But, if you're good at PVP, it's your time to shine! The Hunger Games is an event where a certain amount of people gather together. Then, they fight to the death. This will be held in a remote location that I will choose. Please do not contact me about making an arena. This is because one has already been started.
The last one standing at the end of the games, wins.

What's the point?
Usually, the winner of The Hunger Games gets nothing but goes back to their families and gets to live. That would be good if this were for real. But, this time, the winner of The Hunger Games will earn a compensation of $640,000

How do I get picked to be in the Hunger Games?
Well, depending on the amount of people, this will or will not happen. That's why we're giving away 640,000 dollars.
Follow this format and post in the comments. The maximum participating will be 16. If there happens to be more people who enter, there will actually be a "reaping" where I will use a random name spinner to choose the final 16!
Username:
Can you attend March 31, 2019 (Sunday @ 9:00pm EST):

Use format above!

When will this be held?
The Hunger Games will be held on Sunday, March 31st @ 8:00pm EST - 8:30pm EST
Make sure you are able to come before you sign up! USE A TIME CONVERTER IF NECESSARY!

Well, that's all!
Happy Hunger Games!
May the odds be ever in your favor!

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
An alliance? Yes, any strategy you want. I can't imagine the event lasting longer than 20 minutes, though. But, yeah! You can!
Just saying the event will probs last long if
The Stadium is Big
There is no Barrier Clearer that pushes people to the middle
And if the ending team pretty much just camps it out in the middle.

Will there be any restrictions in the hunger games?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Tip of the day, Have some lava flow in from the sides after 20m and have fire spreading on, it will force them to leave the fire area's and they will eventually be spotted easier.

And Omg someone film this please so I can watch it xD
I'm not going to play at 1am on sunday night/ monday morning so

May the odds be ever in your favor

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Tip of the day, Have some lava flow in from the sides after 20m and have fire spreading on, it will force them to leave the fire area's and they will eventually be spotted easier.

And Omg someone film this please so I can watch it xD
I'm not going to play at 1am on sunday night/ monday morning so

May the odds be ever in your favor
F*ck forgot about that, thought it was still weekend then. I’m not sure if I can get online then. I’ll try

Status
Not open for further replies.