ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
They did i have gotten oh I must not say :O

Well then well keep it a secret santa for a while right?

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
The only problem that's really common no matter where you do Secret Santa.. is that Secret Santa usually turns into no secret at all like a few days later, because people tell other people who they got. (It's like 6 am atm and I'm like really tired so I don't know if this sounds right.. just so you know lol).

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
The only problem that's really common no matter where you do Secret Santa.. is that Secret Santa usually turns into no secret at all like a few days later, because people tell other people who they got. (It's like 6 am atm and I'm like really tired so I don't know if this sounds right.. just so you know lol).
Lol I have my person their present 2 days into it, I still haven’t gotten a present ;-;

Reactions: BootsieBear

_MehLife

Oct 31, 2017
Hey @Izzie i got a problem i am banned so i can't give their gift is their anyway i can give them 2 plots of mine i think i got h80 and h67 who i will not give to my secret santa pearson all my other plots else then h80 and h67 can be given to him or her just please don't give them h80 and h67. thx please tell me if giving plots is illegal

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Hey @Izzie i got a problem i am banned so i can't give their gift is their anyway i can give them 2 plots of mine i think i got h80 and h67 who i will not give to my secret santa pearson all my other plots else then h80 and h67 can be given to him or her just please don't give them h80 and h67. thx please tell me if giving plots is illegal
You cannot give plots as you are perm banned

Kahili

Dec 22, 2017
The Pokémon World
I don't get how this works. How do you deliver your gift to the person? Do you just give it to them or secretly put them in the person's apt which you don't have access to? Can someone explain it to me?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
i signed up, but didn't get a person
Its too late already sorry, its the 24th already
I don't get how this works. How do you deliver your gift to the person? Do you just give it to them or secretly put them in the person's apt which you don't have access to? Can someone explain it to me?
Id suggest like giving it to them personally since hiding it in a chest in their apt or house could either A. Be robbed or B. The apt might get unrented if they forget to extend the rent

Reactions: Kahili

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I just give it to him when he's afk or just be extera nice to people and act like your giving everyone items

I just msged him a lot and talked and then tpa'd to give him delucious items :)

Liantic

Dec 21, 2017
Aww dang it. I really wanted to do this. Too bad I got on the server on Thursday and Signed in then.

Status
Not open for further replies.