McCities Server Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience during this time. We will be down for some additional maintenance over the course of this evening and weekend. Updates include security updates, optimization, and trying to remove some major bugs that have come to light. The forums will be under construction as well as I update security and permissions. In addition, I acknowledge this has been a confusing time with the lack of information and misinformation being spread. Over the past few years, my management has been passed along to several people and I would like to restructure my involvement through my management. On McCities, the in game "owners" are proxies for me and should represent my interests in the server. Please do not engage in the trolls and alt accounts made to create drama. Once I have things restructured and sorted I will make an announcement about final decisions as nothing is for certain at this time. We've had a great few years, lets work together to make the server even better in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.