McCities Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
In response to a staff member saying we dont want to gain followers except those who are within the server. Its scary to see staff arent using great tools and resources to grow the server but instead just do things to show off the server for those in the server. Its creating a closed net of players and not branching out to expand players.

As they say in business, if youre not growing, youre dying. Let insta and twitter grow us, lets not settle and be afraid of the unknown future by creating a predictable and comfortable future.
Following random people won't make them join our server. Anyone can join the server if they wish, but there are certain ways of doing it.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
In response to a staff member saying we dont want to gain followers except those who are within the server. Its scary to see staff arent using great tools and resources to grow the server but instead just do things to show off the server for those in the server. Its creating a closed net of players and not branching out to expand players.

As they say in business, if youre not growing, youre dying. Let insta and twitter grow us, lets not settle and be afraid of the unknown future by creating a predictable and comfortable future.
I don’t mean it in the way you interpreted it, but I am NOT going out on the Instagram to follow nfl teams just to gain followers of people who will never play on the server. I am not afraid of the unknown, but we are a Minecraft server and have no need to go and follow people who have nothing to do with us just for the sake of getting our account under the ‘suggestions’ for other people

Status
Not open for further replies.