Denied MichelleMobamba_ (Bxdgie)s arch app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
MichelleMobamba_ B) about to change it back to Bxdgie tho

My rank is citizen but I have over 90k

I do indeed have discord

The builds I would like to submit are all my creative plots which have been my work with a small amount of help (furnishing mostly ;P) from MissMelonee and Pixel. Ive also worked on MissMelonees gohouse1.

Id like to be arch because I love building and its also my primary way of cash inflow on the server. Building is really calming for me and having other people benefit from my builds would be nice :D

I am indeed willing to work on group projects because I do often work with other people on my builds because I like to know what other people think about things and Im always welcome to new ideas.

I hope you seriously consider my ap! I applied a long time ago but I feel I've come a long way :D

-Budgie

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I only see one completed build, and it was built by a bunch of people so it's hard to determine what you built lol. Please build a few houses on your own and reapply.

Also, on a side note, you've been quite disrespectful towards the server so I'm not sure if you would be accepted right away. Play for a bit and prove that you like it here/will follow the rules.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.