LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Citizen
May 22, 2017
Volcano
So I was just thinking to myself, how cool would it be if money was a physical item. Then i realized that, its quite possible with no major plugin at all.
You know how when you die you drop a golden nugget that is money. When you walk on it you claim it. I was thinking that we could like make it where any golden nugget can be deposited with an amount of money that is put by you.

For example, I hold a nugget in my hand and do, /deposit 3000 and then the normal golden nugget would turn into currency. It can be stored etc, and also to claim the money in the nugget all you have to do is like right click with the nugget in your hand. I think this is a great idea and could open up some new business ideas, expand the capabilities of our economy and a very cool item to play with and do treasure hunts with etc etc. The sky is limit for this item. Its simple, effective and a cool feature.

Let me know what you guys think

Jabu

Verified
MisterColin
MisterColin
Citizen
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
  • Jabu

Jabu

So I was just thinking to myself, how cool would it be if money was a physical item. Then i realized that, its quite possible with no major plugin at all.
You know how when you die you drop a golden nugget that is money. When you walk on it you claim it. I was thinking that we could like make it where any golden nugget can be deposited with an amount of money that is put by you.

For example, I hold a nugget in my hand and do, /deposit 3000 and then the normal golden nugget would turn into currency. It can be stored etc, and also to claim the money in the nugget all you have to do is like right click with the nugget in your hand. I think this is a great idea and could open up some new business ideas, expand the capabilities of our economy and a very cool item to play with and do treasure hunts with etc etc. The sky is limit for this item. Its simple, effective and a cool feature.

Let me know what you guys think
It could be very easily duped.

Freezetic

Verified
Freezetic
Freezetic
Elite
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
i understand that if you could make a dupe machine, then yes it could be easily duped, but dupe machines are quite hard to build and even harder on multiplayer servers as a lot of servers have plugins to stop them. Also dupe machines are against the rules so its unlikely that many players would do it and most likely only newbies would. And they most likely would end up not playing the server after one day anyway

Jabu

Verified
MisterColin
MisterColin
Citizen
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
  • Jabu

Jabu

Give @RemoteFX a 1000$ banknote and an hour with whatever items he wants. Just to see how fast masters are at duplicating items like that. Someone with a dupe glitch could break the economy within hours

Isolation

Vice Principal
Magic_Terminator
Magic_Terminator
Citizen
May 7, 2017
The Principal's Office
Give @RemoteFX a 1000$ banknote and an hour with whatever items he wants. Just to see how fast masters are at duplicating items like that. Someone with a dupe glitch could break the economy within hours
You have a point, if something can be duped and there is a system already in place which works, why change it for something that can be duped is there really any point

Freezetic

Verified
Freezetic
Freezetic
Elite
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
You have a point, if something can be duped and there is a system already in place which works, why change it for something that can be duped is there really any point
Umm... Firstly because, change is a wonderful thing and its great to try out new things. Secondly, some people love to roleplay and having even just 10 - 100 dollar notes would expand their opportunities so much more.