More Jobs

NickC1211

Jan 14, 2017
I think to make it more realistic each job should have more jobs that branch from it.
For example:
Doctor
- nurse
- pharmacist (sells things like bandages and painkillers)

Chef
- bartender
- waiter

Miner/Carpenter
- engineer
- electrician

Scientist
- chemist
- biologist

Farmer
- gardener
- landscaper

I also think we should add some new rp jobs like directors/actors, fashion designer/models, and writers.
Directors
- write and produce plays and hire actors to be in them

Fashion
- dye armor and create cool outfits, also put on fashion shows

Writers
- write interesting books and short stories to sell

Tell me what you think

Last edited:
Reactions: Jo3512 and Legit5

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Great idea. It'd make the server more unique, and every player can be a bit different. I especially like the actor and director ones. We should keep the farmer job though.

Last edited:

MunchyManofLife

Mar 4, 2017
I really like two of the things that you listed in there. The things I like are the pharmacist and the writers. I think that selling those bandages and things would make the server more roleplay and than writes, sure anyone could write a book but, a job for it would be really cool because sometimes writing/reading books in minecraft can be really interesting.

Reactions: Legit5

NickC1211

Jan 14, 2017
Great idea. It'd make the server more unique, and every player can be a bit different. I especially like the actor and director ones. We should keep the farmer job though.
Thanks and yes of course we don't wanna get rid of any jobs just add

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
OMG Yes tysm for making this and btw I would do the fashion one :3 !!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Okay here are my thoughts. This would be perfect for mccities, it would promote roleplay and make the server unique. However the pharmacist's job is already taken. thats what doctors do. I noticed some jobs are just a new name of older jobs, but the rp jobs are cool. Great idea, this should me implemented. (btw might want to add a poll so you can see who wants and who doesnt.)

NickC1211

Jan 14, 2017
Okay here are my thoughts. This would be perfect for mccities, it would promote roleplay and make the server unique. However the pharmacist's job is already taken. thats what doctors do. I noticed some jobs are just a new name of older jobs, but the rp jobs are cool. Great idea, this should me implemented. (btw might want to add a poll so you can see who wants and who doesnt.)
Well the difference between doctor and pharmacist is that the pharmacist would only sell basic bandages gauze and splints, while the doctor sells and applies cures to diseases.

D

Deleted member 832

Well the difference between doctor and pharmacist is that the pharmacist would only sell basic bandages gauze and splints, while the doctor sells and applies cures to diseases.
The pharmacist could sell under the counter druggies :3

bubblesthepro

Mar 13, 2017
I do agree jobs should be revamped to include further opportunities for players and a balance between each occupation. Jobs such as fishing or mining do not compare anywhere near farming which might be unfair to players who chose their jobs to have fun and make money.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This is amazing! Though, some of the jobs on the list can already be done such as the waiter, or jobs like landscaping (arches) already exist. I hope this idea makes it to Mc Cities!