Not open for further replies.

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Format
1. What is your username? IronGamer777

2. What is your server rank? Resident

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes Irontrucker777#3574

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home 1, (/plot home 2, (/plot home 3

5. What building styles do you specialize in? modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, minimalist anything you can imagine

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, outdoor areas, anything you can imagine

7. Why do you want to be an architect? Because I want to help the server with my most favorite thing of all the life, the architecture

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? Anything you need I can make it, you want a beach I can make a beach, you need a supermarket, I make a supermarket, anything, I make anything

Reactions: Tokyo_Machine

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
1. What is your username? CalebGamerYT

2. What is your server rank? Resident

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes CalebGamerYT#4760

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (Not sure yet

5. What building styles do you specialize in? modern

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior,

7. Why do you want to be an architect? Because I want to help the server grow.
Every day poor people can not find a home and I would like to find them homes.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? Anything you need I can make it, you want a beach I can make a beach, you need a house, I make a store, an skyscraper
You need to make your own threat

Gl to both anyway.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
You have to be a Citizen to apply for Architect, but I can give some tips :) Your skyscraper exteriors are good, just a tad simple and boxy. I suggest adding more detail to the sides. The modern house on your third plot is lovely, too. However, all three builds are pretty modern and are not fully furnished. I'd like to see fully decorated builds & perhaps some landscaping. I'd also like to see a non-modern house, as I prefer architects that have a variety of building styles. Application denied, you can reapply in a week (if you meet all the requirements, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.