Denied My Ban Appeal.

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2018
Hey so im not sure how I was supposed to do this but recently I logged onto my very old account and found out I had stuff on mc cities so I made a little gang and we started shooting people. Im not sure how this was classed as harassment however.

Minecraft username: PenguPlays (Old Account) MagicalPanguin(My current account)
Staff that banned you: @DarkMagicinY
Reason for ban: Harrasment
Proof against the ban: I have no proof against the ban and am hoping that my sincerest apology shall suffice. I think that he will know the fact I actually spent the time making this appeal means I want to come back to the server and do actual menial tasks.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Tourist
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
You message an apparent ‘friend’ threatening to bomb his/her plot unless they sold it to you for $1. They said ‘go away’ and ‘no’ when you asked about it, yet you continued to spam hem in full caps regarding the situation.
After the ban, you then started spamming the official public discord regarding the ban, even after being kicked. 2 members of staff kept repeating to you that you are required to appeal via the forums instead of repeatedly asking on the public discord for an unban. Even after being kicked, you rejoined and continued to argue and answer back to staff, with your friends, which is unacceptable.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.