My Ign..

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
So recently, Some people especially Hypixel have told me that my name is 'offensive'
And now idrk how it is offensive apparently u can give someone a quikie or something lmao u can probably guess but anyway i dont want to seem like that kind of person so im changing it.
I really didnt want to change it again after so many name changes, that was going to be my last but i guess not
Im also clueless to what i should change it to so if anyone has ideas i would like to hear them :D
Another option would to be go back to my first Frozenkazoo, lol i really dont know

Last edited:

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
So recently, Some people especially Hypixel have told me that my name is 'offensive'
And now idrk how it is offensive apparently u can give someone a quikie or something lmao u can probably guess but anyway i dont want to seem like that kind of person so im changing it.
I really didnt want to change it again after so many name changes, that was going to be my last but i guess not
Im also clueless to what i should change it to so if anyone has ideas i would like to hear them :D
Another option would to be go back to my first Frozenkazoo, lol i really dont know
^-^ i support you on whatever name you choose, hehe my suggestion is going to be...themostamazingpersonintheworld? too long? xD

Reactions: Minty and laggynab
T

Trump15024

The fact that random players are looking at each other's usernames to find dirty meanings tells you a lot :poop::mobpig:

Sounds like something @MehLife would do. jk jk jk jk roflmao

Reactions: Minty and laggynab