My neighbours and I are constantly getting killed

Mc_Waffel

Jan 6, 2018
1. Who am I accusing? oofmarce
2. What are my claims/accusations? they are killing us to the Point that we can't do anything becasue she'll Keep on braking through our Windows, just to get heads and Money.
3. Any additional prove I can provide you? just look in the Chat, Drumoiz and RomijsneTank are constantly killed.

Note: I think that the prison can't solve this case, becasue she's not scared of prison and after she's free she'll Keep on killing innocent People. I know that this makes it hard but I'm really sick of constantly getting killed.

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
1. Who am I accusing? oofmarce
2. What are my claims/accusations? they are killing us to the Point that we can't do anything becasue she'll Keep on braking through our Windows, just to get heads and Money.
3. Any additional prove I can provide you? just look in the Chat, Drumoiz and RomijsneTank are constantly killed.

Note: I think that the prison can't solve this case, becasue she's not scared of prison and after she's free she'll Keep on killing innocent People. I know that this makes it hard but I'm really sick of constantly getting killed.
Mc_Waffle i don't think that's pretty valid proof because staff needs to be on then.
I think it would help staff if you would take some screenshots of you getting killed and post them.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Please could you provide more evidence, such as screenshots

Reactions: Cursed

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
I have sreenies, but idk how to upload them ._.
UNI HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!
1 Just go onto this website called Imgur! (Just search “Imgur” up on any browser you use)
2 Make sure you can make a account on there, or you can also sign in if you have used it before
-Uni forgets her password-
3 I got a bit of an issue but all you gotta do after you sign up/in is to press “New Upload” or image, my brains on a million things (if there isn’t that button, click your user name near the top left corner and press whatever pop up button comes out under like “add image”)
4 It will bring you to your files (hopefully you have saved your pictures and named them into your file/folder) find them, and send it into Imgur, after that (takes time to upload)
5 After it’s uploaded, you may copy and paste the link (Imgur’s got a pretty cool thing where next to the link there’s a button called “copy” it’d instantly copy it for you!)
6 If you don’t want to use a link, right click the picture and press “Copy Image/Picture”.......
7 This tactic is used for both 5 and 6, make a comment in this post and right click your box and “paste” should pop up, click that and the screenshot will be here
HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL <3