Accepted My (really late) Ban Appeal...

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2017
USA
Greetings MCCities,
Minecraft Username: JediAJMan
Staff that banned you: @fiireflies
Reason for ban: X-ray hacks
Proof against the ban: https://resourcepack.net/x-ray-ultimate-resource-pack/

First off, I would like to say that I am extremely sorry for using this unfair advantage for my own personal gain. Second off, I deleted it and will never use it or anything like it ever again. When I first found this server, I was very excited to play on it because I had never found a cool survival server with this many additions to it. I never really had much experience with a multiplayer survival server that had real life attributes and was based on things you could do or see in real life, with rules and jobs. When I first started to play on here, I loved it immediately. Unfortunately, I was so excited to play it that when I read the rules of the server, I didn't read them carefully enough to fully grasp the concept of how we couldn't use x-ray even if it meant using a texture pack and not "hacks". I loved the server so much, I spent hours on it every day. Naturally, I loved it so much that I wanted to get better items in it to progress my character so I could unlock more things and to have more resources so I could spend time using them to have more fun as I played more and more. So after a little while of playing on MCCities and upgrading my character more and more, I started to use an X-Ray texture pack (not knowing it was against the rules) and I used it thinking that only X-Ray hacks and hacking was not allowed. I did not understand that I was breaking the rules. I am so sorry for doing it and I fully understand why I was banned, I respect the reason why I was banned and I now know the outcome of using anything that could break the rules or could be an unfair advantage for myself. I have re-read the rules much more carefully and I promise it will not happen again. Again, I am very sorry for breaking the rules and causing the Staff of MCCities to have to deal with my ignorance. Also, even after my ban, I posted a first ban appeal saying that I didn't think I was breaking the rules and I wasn't understanding that I was still cheating, but I understand now. I just want to be able to play on my favorite server again and have fun with my friends. I want to keep spending time to progress and have the pleasure of being able to play on this amazing server. Even after being perm banned, I have followed the Forums and Discord and kept this server on my server list in hope that I might one day be able to play again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this ban appeal and I hope you can consider un-banning me. I will accept if you wish to keep me banned or if you accept this appeal. (Special thanks to @fiireflies for answering all my questions and helping me understand why I was banned and what is expected of me.) Thank you!

Lauren

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Tourist
Greetings MCCities,
Minecraft Username: JediAJMan
Staff that banned you: @fiireflies
Reason for ban: X-ray hacks
Proof against the ban: https://resourcepack.net/x-ray-ultimate-resource-pack/

First off, I would like to say that I am extremely sorry for using this unfair advantage for my own personal gain. Second off, I deleted it and will never use it or anything like it ever again. When I first found this server, I was very excited to play on it because I had never found a cool survival server with this many additions to it. I never really had much experience with a multiplayer survival server that had real life attributes and was based on things you could do or see in real life, with rules and jobs. When I first started to play on here, I loved it immediately. Unfortunately, I was so excited to play it that when I read the rules of the server, I didn't read them carefully enough to fully grasp the concept of how we couldn't use x-ray even if it meant using a texture pack and not "hacks". I loved the server so much, I spent hours on it every day. Naturally, I loved it so much that I wanted to get better items in it to progress my character so I could unlock more things and to have more resources so I could spend time using them to have more fun as I played more and more. So after a little while of playing on MCCities and upgrading my character more and more, I started to use an X-Ray texture pack (not knowing it was against the rules) and I used it thinking that only X-Ray hacks and hacking was not allowed. I did not understand that I was breaking the rules. I am so sorry for doing it and I fully understand why I was banned, I respect the reason why I was banned and I now know the outcome of using anything that could break the rules or could be an unfair advantage for myself. I have re-read the rules much more carefully and I promise it will not happen again. Again, I am very sorry for breaking the rules and causing the Staff of MCCities to have to deal with my ignorance. Also, even after my ban, I posted a first ban appeal saying that I didn't think I was breaking the rules and I wasn't understanding that I was still cheating, but I understand now. I just want to be able to play on my favorite server again and have fun with my friends. I want to keep spending time to progress and have the pleasure of being able to play on this amazing server. Even after being perm banned, I have followed the Forums and Discord and kept this server on my server list in hope that I might one day be able to play again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this ban appeal and I hope you can consider un-banning me. I will accept if you wish to keep me banned or if you accept this appeal. (Special thanks to @fiireflies for answering all my questions and helping me understand why I was banned and what is expected of me.) Thank you!
Good luck!

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Sorry for having to ask this, but I was just curious. How much time does it usually take for the Staff to get to a persons ban appeal? I'm not telling them to hurry up or anything, in fact I would rather them take their time. I just don't wanna be looking at it for days and thinking they haven't seen it or anything.

Nov 5, 2017
USA
If my appeal is accepted, it will be an honor playing with everyone again. If my appeal is denied, it has been an honor being able to know you all and it was so fun to play with you guys back in the old 2017. I remember the good times me and @Powerful had. :)

Nov 5, 2017
USA
@LeanneTheUnicorn I sent the screenshot to you by email before I found out that posting it on my actual appeal worked. Sorry that you have two of the screenshots to look at, I didn't know they both worked at the time. I hope the email worked and if it didn't, the picture is the second comment above this one. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.