nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016

Item like the one shown above will drop from mobs globally in wild, nether, and the end. Item tiers will depend on the mob type, so mobs like Wither or Ender dragon will drop the item of best tier. With the coming update, we've also decided to enable keep inventory feature in the cities (PVP will still be available). Along with that, we've also added /rtp feature in the wild so you can not worry about being camped for your life.

The scrolling system will be available to vanilla items within the week.

Side note: cobalt & reinforced equipments are disabled. They will be removed on use.​

ItsCraft_

Oct 24, 2016
About the Cobalt swords and armor, I spent much time creating cobalt swords, I have about a whole double chest full, as they are being disabled, will we get anything in place of it if we turn them into staff? Thanks
-ItsCraft_

D

Deleted member 832

About the Cobalt swords and armor, I spent much time creating cobalt swords, I have about a whole double chest full, as they are being disabled, will we get anything in place of it if we turn them into staff? Thanks
-ItsCraft_
They will either revert to normal iron swords or when held they will delete from your inventory

Reactions: laggynab

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
Does the mythical drop plugin account for the difficult of the mob you are killing? For example a bat is easier to kill than a villager, Villager than a zombie, zombie than skelle etc.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Does the mythical drop plugin account for the difficult of the mob you are killing? For example a bat is easier to kill than a villager, Villager than a zombie, zombie than skelle etc.
I'll teach you how to get op ; ). It takes strategy to become the best and ill teach you everything.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
I'll teach you how to get op ; ). It takes strategy to become the best and ill teach you everything.
I wasn't asking to become "op" I was asking to learn about the plugin and if not as a suggestion to add this feature.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I wasn't asking to become "op" I was asking to learn about the plugin and if not as a suggestion to add this feature.
I wish you could get op mobdrops from more than just withers... I cant get any wither skele skulls to summon a wither.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
I wish you could get op mobdrops from more than just withers... I cant get any wither skele skulls to summon a wither.
I wasn't suggesting that you can only get good drops from hard mobs. Just increased chances of getting a good item from a harder mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.