Case Closed Neilio_Xtreme sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Since my accuser @AnonymousBro has failed to, I will @Neilio_Xtreme for him.

1. Prices are and should always be up to change based on inflation, demand, etc. My intention was to highball him at first, a perfectly reasonable negotiating tactic.
2. I was not aware that the price would not be visible. This is a technical issue and shouldn't reflect any penalties on my behalf. Not saying my accuser shouldn't receive reparations, just not from me, as that would leave me in a net negative outcome (pertaining to my status and possessions before the transaction) and as such would tip the scales of justice in an unethically-biased fashion.
3. Given @AnonymousBro 's rude, occasionally foul behavior after the incident* I didn't feel confident in dealing any more with him. If he was willing to break the rules of the server regarding decency and language in that moment, I wasn't sure about his possible intentions and shouldn't have been expected to cooperate with him in that moment.

*No proof, which is why I haven't and won't be able to make a Rules Report regarding the issue.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O

1. Prices are and should always be up to change based on inflation, demand, etc. My intention was to highball him at first, a perfectly reasonable negotiating tactic.
2. I was not aware that the price would not be visible. This is a technical issue and shouldn't reflect any penalties on my behalf. Not saying my accuser shouldn't receive reparations, just not from me, as that would leave me in a net negative outcome (pertaining to my status and possessions before the transaction) and as such would tip the scales of justice in an unethically-biased fashion.
3. Given @AnonymousBro 's rude, occasionally foul behavior after the incident* I didn't feel confident in dealing any more with him. If he was willing to break the rules of the server regarding decency and language in that moment, I wasn't sure about his possible intentions and shouldn't have been expected to cooperate with him in that moment.

*No proof, which is why I haven't and won't be able to make a Rules Report regarding the issue.
There'÷s enough proof we agreed to the 20k sincr u said sure so stop making up lies

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
There'÷s enough proof we agreed to the 20k sincr u said sure so stop making up lies
You fail to address any of the points I have made. Unfortunately, that's typically an indicator of an invalid argument on your part. Please cease and desist.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is no final verdict by any means, but here is how I see this.

By the looks of the first screenshot it appears that this occurred ...

Anonymous->xtreme: Hey, can I buy your candy for 20k?

Xtremem->Anonymous: sure, if you can get it quick enough
(Proceeds to put on ah for 200k).

Now normally I would’ve thought that this was an accident 20,000 may be mistyped, but after reading trough these comments I don’t feel that way. @Neilio_Xtreme there was no ‘high balling’ you agreed on 20k, you’ve got to deliver your end of the bargain. Whether you could see the price on the item or not it still a scam.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
LOL, large words on thesaurus.com dont always work... it doesnt always get u out of trouble...
lmao

Its still a scam...

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
This is no final verdict by any means, but here is how I see this.

By the looks of the first screenshot it appears that this occurred ...

Anonymous->xtreme: Hey, can I buy your candy for 20k?

Xtremem->Anonymous: sure, if you can get it quick enough
(Proceeds to put on ah for 200k).

Now normally I would’ve thought that this was an accident 20,000 may be mistyped, but after reading trough these comments I don’t feel that way. @Neilio_Xtreme there was no ‘high balling’ you agreed on 20k, you’ve got to deliver your end of the bargain. Whether you could see the price on the item or not it still a scam.
Thanks for that Purple

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
LOL, large words on thesaurus.com dont always work... it doesnt always get u out of trouble...
Haha nice. Yeah I figured if we were gonna roleplay a court case then we might as well get into it.
Either way you look at it, no server rules were broken so technically the law of the land wasn't violated. Kinda how law works, ya know?

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
You fail to address any of the points I have made. Unfortunately, that's typically an indicator of an invalid argument on your part. Please cease and desist.
Cease and desist is typically a letter sent to an entity instructing them to stop (cease) an illegal behavior and not restart (desist) the behavior. Your words are not applicable to this and shows how oblivious you are to the situation. You are and were in the wrong. Court cases are also not taken upon any law in game, but pertain to moral and ethical situations.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Cease and desist is typically a letter sent to an entity instructing them to stop (cease) an illegal behavior and not restart (desist) the behavior. Your words are not applicable to this and shows how oblivious you are to the situation. You are and were in the wrong. Court cases are also not taken upon any law in game, but pertain to moral and ethical situations.
Correct, Ceasing the slander of accusation of illegality (his false accusation that I have broken a law, a continued persistence on damaging my reputation) and desist (to not continue after he has ceased.)
Subjectivity has no place in a court. If so precedence and rules would mean nothing. Your logic is that any popular opinion should be followed, a principle that is more than flawed.
Let's work through it: I listed a product at the price I wished. He purchased it. I had no control over how it was seen. Are these all true statements? Yes.
Now, we move on: Did I intentionally gain from this unfairly? Possibly, as some opinions might hold the belief that it was a scam. But my gain had no ill intent and was not intentionally disguised. I decided to raise the price, a perfectly legal thing to do. It was then the fault of the server that my change in price was not reflected. Reparations should be demanded from the server that caused this whole situation in the first place, not I, who did nothing illegal prior to or at the moment of the transaction.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Tha
Correct, Ceasing the slander of accusation of illegality (his false accusation that I have broken a law, a continued persistence on damaging my reputation) and desist (to not continue after he has ceased.)
Subjectivity has no place in a court. If so precedence and rules would mean nothing. Your logic is that any popular opinion should be followed, a principle that is more than flawed.
Let's work through it: I listed a product at the price I wished. He purchased it. I had no control over how it was seen. Are these all true statements? Yes.
Now, we move on: Did I intentionally gain from this unfairly? Possibly, as some opinions might hold the belief that it was a scam. But my gain had no ill intent and was not intentionally disguised. I decided to raise the price, a perfectly legal thing to do. It was then the fault of the server that my change in price was not reflected. Reparations should be demanded from the server that caused this whole situation in the first place, not I, who did nothing illegal prior to or at the moment of the transaction.
Can you stop lying u never told me a freaking price and we agreed to the 20k and u randomly auctioned it for 200k which was on purpose cause of all your words u just said

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
This guy tho, he tried using big words again to cover up what he did and then he admits to what he did smh, "Did I intentionally gain from this unfairly? Possibly". You asking yourself and answering with possibly shows that you know what you did was wrong and u said that u possibly did it, in this case you admitted to what u did.

Ps.This is a game court case, not an actual case, so the laws here are way different than the in an actual one lol.

Reactions: Powerfull

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
This guy tho, he tried using big words again to cover up what he did and then he admits to what he did smh, "Did I intentionally gain from this unfairly? Possibly". You asking yourself and answering with possibly shows that you know what you did was wrong and u said that u possibly did it, in this case you admitted to what u did.

Ps.This is a game court case, not an actual case, so the laws here are way different than the in an actual one lol.
Selective citing, nice. You neglected to show the rest of the context on purpose, as it covers what I actually know: That I acted reasonably within the confines of free-market business.
Now unless there's any specific counter-points, not just "lol ur wrong and your words are 2 big."
I also understand this isn't an actual court case, but it's the principle. If the laws here are "different" by them being non-existent, or spontaneously-created, then there was no law for me to break at the time and thus an accusation against is invalid.

@AnonymousBro has also accused me of lying multiple times now and that is slanderous at this point. Yeah I'm talking lawyer talk or whatever, but there hasn't been any lies on my part in this court.

Status
Not open for further replies.