New Company Released !! Hasbro + McCities News !!

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Hello Everyone!!
Today I Am Announcing The Release Of Hasbro And McCities News !!

HASBRO

So Here Is The Info
Hasbro Is A Minigame / Event Company
We Will Be Hosting Events And Minigames Daily With A Ton Of Prizes To Win
Every Now And Then We Will Do A Paid Event Where You Pay A Small Fee And The Winner Receives All That Money, Although These Will Happen Less

So Some Minigames We Have Are
Sumo - A Huge Platform Where You Hit Other Players Off
Parkour - Well.. Parkour xD
Memory Build - Players Get To Look At A Build For 1 Minute Ish And Then Go Off To Their Little Plot To Try And Recreate The Build From Memory: All Blocks
Then A Range Of Hide And Seek Type Games And Such

- We Also Will Have Trivia, Team Rounds And Solo Rounds - More Info Will Be Released Later

McCities News

So !! Back Quite A Long Time Ago There Was An McCities News
I Have Decided To Recreate This!
What This Includes
A Weekly News Report (Video) With Info About Updates, New Companies, Weather Reports(just for fun), Interviews And More!
Aswell As A Weekly NewsPapers With Reviews, Interviews, Advertisements And More!
We Hope To Expand This As Much As Possible!

Applications

So We Have A Ton Of Roles Available For Both Companies
Here Are The Available Jobs For Hasbro

Cafe / Bartender - Needs To Know How To Make Sf Food - Will Run The Hasbro Cafe
Minigame Assistants - Will Help Run Minigames Aswell As Running Random Minigames Every Now And Then
Game Designer - Will Design New MInigames And Events To Add To Our Set - Has To Work Out How It Will All Work And Such

Jobs Available For McCities News

Journalist - Wil Write A Weekly Report To Put In The News Paper, Maybe Including Cafe/Resturant Reviews, Interviews And More - Must Be Active
Speaker - Will Help Present The News Tv Show (Video) Along Side Me - Must Be Willing To Use Voice
Mapper - Will Create The Maps For The Weather Station - Needs To Know How To Map :)

Format
IGN -
Job You Are Applying For -
Why You Think You Should Get That Job -
How Active Are You -
Do You Have Discord If So Pls Link It Here -

More Jobs Will Be Added Soon!
Any Job Or Company Suggestions Would Be Awesome !!
You Can Find Hasbro And McCities News Station At Sky22 On The Hill Next To Warp Fishing (The tall Green SkyScraper)

Sorry, i couldn't add pictures they were to large but u can tp to me anytime to see :)
Also Discord Is Being Worked On And Will Be Released Soon √

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Format
IGN - MadGalaxie
Job You Are Applying For - Journalist
Why You Think You Should Get That Job - I love writing and have some very interesting stories and I also like to interview players and get to know the server even better!
How Active Are You - 2h a day everyday I think
Do You Have Discord If So Pls Link It Here - JazzGotBlues#2820

a bit short but I really really want the job! Awesome company!

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
IGN -NAUQTHY
Job You Are Applying For -Cafe
Why You Think You Should Get That Job - Ive had lots of experienfe qith sf food and im an expert x) no i actually em and i love working at cafes
How Active Are You -really active for a lil while :’(
Do You Have Discord If So Pls Link It Here - ena #6220

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
IGN - wisemanjp
Job You Are Applying For - Journalist
Why You Think You Should Get That Job - I have been a part of the MCCities Book company run by MehLife and overseen by BootsieBear (miss her ;-;), and I have lots of experience with writing and reporting. I am good at find resources, and know how to use certain phrases to get what information I need from either people or an online log.
How Active Are You - I am online almost everyday, for atleast 2 hours, but more on the weekends.
Do You Have Discord If So Pls Link It Here - Lovely Val#3736

Bob_49

Former Staff
Bob_49
Bob_49
Jan 22, 2018
Space
IGN - Bob_49
Job You Are Applying For - Speaker
Why You Think You Should Get That Job - I like talking and am comfortable using my voice for this. I love to reach out to people on the server, and this seems like a good way to do exactly that.
How Active Are You - On almost every day!
Do You Have Discord If So Pls Link It Here - Otho#8838

MirroredAbyss

MirroredAbyss
MirroredAbyss
Jan 7, 2019
The U.S.
Format
IGN - MirroredAbyss
Job You Are Applying For - Mini Games Assistant
Why You Think You Should Get That Job - I think its what I'd do best, I'd love to help run the minigames! I'm a hard worker and will do the best I can :)
How Active Are You - Very, I'm on for about an hour a day I'd say. And if you need me you can just DM me on discord, I'm always online there
Do You Have Discord If So Pls Link It Here - ファンシー#1451