New School Poll + What would you like to see or want in McCities School?

Should There be a *NEW* school built?

• Of Course!!!

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Not Really..

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
what is wrong with the school! It's like one of the warps that def needs no rebuilding xd
First /warp shop, then the pet store as that one is literally from youtube ;)

maybe /warp wedding can be more fancy ;)

Also I have a lot of memories there... :(
but mkeh, if democracy wants it :(

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yea whats currently wrong with the school? I feel like server arches should spend time on something like jazz said, but idk, if theres something the school doesn't have maybe renovate and add basements? Pos and heather did a fabulous job on it tho

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I feel like the school is fine and archs are very busy. The school has all rhe facilities it needs and is well built. What I feel that could be done is perhaps have another school district ran by another set of school principal etc, still handpicked by staff. But lol the player base is quite small and school isnt opened as much so Im not sure really. What I feel like would be the best improvement that could happen as of now, is getting more teachers from different timezone maybe a handful near you, a handful near creepers timezone so school can be hosted more often. I think you can work from there on what needs to be improved. But in my opinion school is already in good condition, maybe use the school attict for something else I guess, maybe another room or some other facility like a clinic.

I would suggest the area outdoors could sort of have a mini fair ran by students, or atleast those who frequently still go on to play and attend school. It could be a synchronized sort of thing from different subjects like science, econ, bussiness, mathematics and food sort of class. Small booths could be setup outside selling different items I guess. Just another suggestion but I feel like the school itself is in good condition. I don’t see any reason why a new school needs to be built since the one right now still fits the area and is in good condition.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I feel like the school is fine and archs are very busy. The school has all rhe facilities it needs and is well built. What I feel that could be done is perhaps have another school district ran by another set of school principal etc, still handpicked by staff. But lol the player base is quite small and school isnt opened as much so Im not sure really. What I feel like would be the best improvement that could happen as of now, is getting more teachers from different timezone maybe a handful near you, a handful near creepers timezone so school can be hosted more often. I think you can work from there on what needs to be improved. But in my opinion school is already in good condition, maybe use the school attict for something else I guess, maybe another room or some other facility like a clinic.

I would suggest the area outdoors could sort of have a mini fair ran by students, or atleast those who frequently still go on to play and attend school. It could be a synchronized sort of thing from different subjects like science, econ, bussiness, mathematics and food sort of class. Small booths could be setup outside selling different items I guess. Just another suggestion but I feel like the school itself is in good condition. I don’t see any reason why a new school needs to be built since the one right now still fits the area and is in good condition.
Even though school is normally not currently operated by staff, I have lots of experience hosting etc so School will run normally as any other Principal hosted. No Big Deal.

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
The school needs more besides just a building (its been a while since ive been there so correct me if my memory is blurry) but I dont recall any gyms, fields for sports, or any of the other things schools have besides a building. I wouldnt say redo the school, just give it more.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Bpacer, I understand you are tying to do your job but, I feel like there are much more important things that could be handled rather than getting a new school built. A new administration does not really require a new school, aside from this the amount of players who attend classes are very little so a new school isn’t exactly the best way to allocate time and resources. I would suggest to make school more ‘appealing to go to’. Have more events because having a new school is a temporary thing. People will sure visit it to see the new build but if the system is the same, nothing changes. The new feel good look is nice but it does not alter anything.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Bpacer, I understand you are tying to do your job but, I feel like there are much more important things that could be handled rather than getting a new school built. A new administration does not really require a new school, aside from this the amount of players who attend classes are very little so a new school isn’t exactly the best way to allocate time and resources. I would suggest to make school more ‘appealing to go to’. Have more events because having a new school is a temporary thing. People will sure visit it to see the new build but if the system is the same, nothing changes. The new feel good look is nice but it does not alter anything.
I understand

H

Heather

The school needs more besides just a building (its been a while since ive been there so correct me if my memory is blurry) but I dont recall any gyms, fields for sports, or any of the other things schools have besides a building. I wouldnt say redo the school, just give it more.
I'm not sure what school you remember, but the one that Poseidon and I built has a gym, sports field, library, offices, cafeteria, etc. The only thing it didn't get that I wanted to add was a playground, but it just didn't fit well in the property we needed the school to go on. We tried to make it fully able to role play school in. It's even got the server colors inside and more modern additions like a gender neutral bathroom and lecture hall. It replaced the old school, which had been passed around through several players after the previous principle was allowed to own the property and sold it, and eventually got converted into an ugly mansion. That might be the one you're thinking about. If so, check out the newer school some time, we were definitely pretty proud of the replacement!

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I'm not sure what school you remember, but the one that Poseidon and I built has a gym, sports field, library, offices, cafeteria, etc. The only thing it didn't get that I wanted to add was a playground, but it just didn't fit well in the property we needed the school to go on. We tried to make it fully able to role play school in. It's even got the server colors inside and more modern additions like a gender neutral bathroom and lecture hall. It replaced the old school, which had been passed around through several players after the previous principle was allowed to own the property and sold it, and eventually got converted into an ugly mansion. That might be the one you're thinking about. If so, check out the newer school some time, we were definitely pretty proud of the replacement!
Heather, Please msg me in game, I really want to do something with you! :D

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
@Acer and @Heather Hey! It's not fair to change /warp school, cause most of the ones who voted voted for not really, so please cancel the plans, or I will go on a school strike
Then you better prepare for that school strike. It’s probably going to happen since the school is kinda an old build. Also, we need more space in the school for more classrooms and other facilities. Good luck with striking the school :)