New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings our lovely community,

Today is the first day of 2018, having us closer than ever to being running for 4 whole years under the domain McCities. We have all went through a lot in the last year, from administration issues to stale updates, but thanks to you, we all as a community have set new records on the server, starting by reaching 100+ players online to weekly updates and a constantly fresh update log section. It all wouldn't have been possible without your support and the dedication of our staff team, whose members I cannot thank enough for their work and passion.

rewind.png

A lot of new features and updates were pushed over the past year, but let me take you through a quick journey to remember the best of them.

Bank and robbery were both added at the beginning of the year, which opened a lot of opportunities for roleplay, especially to Police and robbers who had benefited from it.
Then school was re-added to the mix, coming with a lot of management and plugin changes of which made the experience so much better, we then headed towards resetting the once ugly wilderness to a brand new one with a cool little spawn built by @PurpleTurkey.
Hospital and exams were both then properly introduced, along with smartwatches which allowed businesses to expand into new markets. But not only Doctors received love, farmers and miners as well who had new, and better automated areas to work in.

Then we see ourselves facing the newer events, such as Player of the Month competition which is hosted on the forums every month, and the re-introduction of Minister P, as well as the re-work of reputation and addition of crafting. Those all are just to name a few of the incredible year we had.

Now a special message to my lovely staff team as well as the respectful former staff who had once served with us,
@Izzie @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf @LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22 @Arius @Hidden124 @Turkey

Stan, Kiri, myself and the community thank you for the wonderful previous year, and we hope for an even better experience in 2018.

I'd like to also congratulate our newly selected staff members, @Waffles05 @MehLife @CP42 @XxIronFistxX - Best of luck you all. Make sure to welcome them everyone.

PS - If you made it all the way here, use the coupon newyear on the store to receive a 10% discount on anything you buy, only available till tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great year, thank you. Towards a better year we are heading.

Until next time,

Comments

Status

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
NEW STAFF WOW...... THATS THE MOST SUPRISING THING FOR ME WOW I NEVER EVEN SAW APPS WERE OPEN...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

and thanks for all the updates and new features! Hope more fun will come and we can soon celebrate the 4 year!

Gl to new staff!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Greetings our lovely community,

Today is the first day of 2018, having us closer than ever to being running for 4 whole years under the domain McCities. We have all went through a lot in the last year, from administration issues to stale updates, but thanks to you, we all as a community have set new records on the server, starting by reaching 100+ players online to weekly updates and a constantly fresh update log section. It all wouldn't have been possible without your support and the dedication of our staff team, whose members I cannot thank enough for their work and passion.

View attachment 4051

A lot of new features and updates were pushed over the past year, but let me take you through a quick journey to remember the best of them.

Bank and robbery were both added at the beginning of the year, which opened a lot of opportunities for roleplay, especially to Police and robbers who had benefited from it.
Then school was re-added to the mix, coming with a lot of management and plugin changes of which made the experience so much better, we then headed towards resetting the once ugly wilderness to a brand new one with a cool little spawn built by @PurpleTurkey.
Hospital and exams were both then properly introduced, along with smartwatches which allowed businesses to expand into new markets. But not only Doctors received love, farmers and miners as well who had new, and better automated areas to work in.

Then we see ourselves facing the newer events, such as Player of the Month competition which is hosted on the forums every month, and the re-introduction of Minister P, as well as the re-work of reputation and addition of crafting. Those all are just to name a few of the incredible year we had.

Now a special message to my lovely staff team as well as the respectful former staff who had once served with us,
@Izzie @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf @LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22 @Arius @Hidden124 @Turkey

Stan, Kiri, myself and the community thank you for the wonderful previous year, and we hope for an even better experience in 2018.

I'd like to also congratulate our newly selected staff members, @Waffles05 @MehLife @CP42 @XxIronFistxX - Best of luck you all. Make sure to welcome them everyone.

PS - If you made it all the way here, use the coupon newyear on the store to receive a 10% discount on anything you buy, only available till tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great year, thank you. Towards a better year we are heading.

Until next time,
Cite your sources for the parrots, i think they're choking in happiness

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Here's a suggestion: Add more jobs than the farming and Doctor, police and architect. I.e. like Fire Fighter, Paramedic, Lawyer, Janitor, Waiter/Waitress, Engineer, Pilot, Nurse, Disc Jockey, Mechanic, Butler, Clerk, Secretary, Electrician, Construction Worker, Truck Driver, Crane Operator, etc.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Here's a suggestion: Add more jobs than the farming and Doctor, police and architect. I.e. like Fire Fighter, Paramedic, Lawyer, Janitor, Waiter/Waitress, Engineer, Pilot, Nurse, Disc Jockey, Mechanic, Butler, Clerk, Secretary, Electrician, Construction Worker, Truck Driver, Crane Operator, etc.
Those have been suggested (some of them) but the problem is when are they used? We don’t have cranes, trucks, electricity or mechanics really, and the jobs are very limited to one trade or area of work. With miner it’s mining lots of different things and such.

I like some of the ideas tho!

Reactions: laggynab

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Those have been suggested (some of them) but the problem is when are they used? We don’t have cranes, trucks, electricity or mechanics really, and the jobs are very limited to one trade or area of work. With miner it’s mining lots of different things and such.
Engineering redstone for a building, nurses assist Doctors in hospitals and in clinics, paramedics respond to calls of injury. Engineers will also be going over the drawings and plans with the architects on how a structure is made and the construction workers will be doing the work. Butlers can make clothes. On the radio, you can have a DJ playing different songs and giving interviews with "MCCity celebrities."

"Always have a back up plan with Plans A-Z"

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Not needed. No long awnser needed. Roleplay is nice but none of them are mccities jobs.

Status