New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings our lovely community,

Today is the first day of 2018, having us closer than ever to being running for 4 whole years under the domain McCities. We have all went through a lot in the last year, from administration issues to stale updates, but thanks to you, we all as a community have set new records on the server, starting by reaching 100+ players online to weekly updates and a constantly fresh update log section. It all wouldn't have been possible without your support and the dedication of our staff team, whose members I cannot thank enough for their work and passion.

rewind.png

A lot of new features and updates were pushed over the past year, but let me take you through a quick journey to remember the best of them.

Bank and robbery were both added at the beginning of the year, which opened a lot of opportunities for roleplay, especially to Police and robbers who had benefited from it.
Then school was re-added to the mix, coming with a lot of management and plugin changes of which made the experience so much better, we then headed towards resetting the once ugly wilderness to a brand new one with a cool little spawn built by @PurpleTurkey.
Hospital and exams were both then properly introduced, along with smartwatches which allowed businesses to expand into new markets. But not only Doctors received love, farmers and miners as well who had new, and better automated areas to work in.

Then we see ourselves facing the newer events, such as Player of the Month competition which is hosted on the forums every month, and the re-introduction of Minister P, as well as the re-work of reputation and addition of crafting. Those all are just to name a few of the incredible year we had.

Now a special message to my lovely staff team as well as the respectful former staff who had once served with us,
@Izzie @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf @LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22 @Arius @Hidden124 @Turkey

Stan, Kiri, myself and the community thank you for the wonderful previous year, and we hope for an even better experience in 2018.

I'd like to also congratulate our newly selected staff members, @Waffles05 @MehLife @CP42 @XxIronFistxX - Best of luck you all. Make sure to welcome them everyone.

PS - If you made it all the way here, use the coupon newyear on the store to receive a 10% discount on anything you buy, only available till tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great year, thank you. Towards a better year we are heading.

Until next time,

Comments

Status

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
No one will tell me what the hell Minister P does. So far is seems like a made up position that exists for the sole reason of giving Joey more perms.
Your majesty, I should have sent you a private message prior to the announcement containing all the information regarding Minister P, mentioning that it is a position not exclusive to Joey, to take your approval. Please accept my apologize. I care much about what you think. (wait, do I?)

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Your majesty, I should have sent you a private message prior to the announcement containing all the information regarding Minister P, mentioning that it is a position not exclusive to Joey, to take your approval. Please accept my apologize. I care much about what you think. (wait, do I?)
Still no explanation of what Minister P is from you, but who cares, right?? I think you might care just a little about what I think, or else you would have said something like "Don't disrespect staff. This is what Minister P is..." Yet there was a nice message that you had crafted to shut me up instead. :) Thanks Leanne for saying what Minister P was; I am sorry for how I initially reacted in my beginning message. (thanks for explaining further!)

Status