IMPORTANT New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

I am very excited to be heading into the 2020 year with all of you! We have gone through a lot in the past year, and I apologize for being inactive in its early months. However, I am so grateful to come back to such an amazing community, and I'm looking forward to working as the new owner in this upcoming year.

We have a lot planned for the next few months, but I would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions from you guys!
You can leave your thoughts in the comments below or find me in the server discord https://discord.gg/fyUYTVv

A quick message to my staff team - You are all so reliable, and I love you all so much. Thank you for all your hard work on the server.

And to the players, thank you all for being a part of this server. Outstanding support after so many years. I couldn't ask for more.

I will be working to create an even better experience for all of us in the upcoming year. Hope you all have a great year, thank you.

Comments

Status
T

Trump15024

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to be heading into the 2020 year with all of you! We have gone through a lot in the past year, and I apologize for being inactive in its early months. However, I am so grateful to come back to such an amazing community, and I'm looking forward to working as the new owner in this upcoming year.

We have a lot planned for the next few months, but I would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions from you guys!
You can leave your thoughts in the comments below or find me in the server discord https://discord.gg/fyUYTVv

A quick message to my staff team - You are all so reliable, and I love you all so much. Thank you for all your hard work on the server.

And to the players, thank you all for being a part of this server. Outstanding support after so many years. I couldn't ask for more.

I will be working to create an even better experience for all of us in the upcoming year. Hope you all have a great year, thank you.
We all love you tooo gj ❤

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Hello everyone!

lotta love!

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
Thank you for persevering through the tough up and downs we have been through. Thank you for endlessly thinking of ways to improve our enjoyment. We love you <3. Cya in the next decade where new journeys will appear :D

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Thank you so much for everything you have done. When I first saw you and dwarflyncher, I knew that you were special :D I saw that Ender09 had added you two to his house. That's a really special achievement you got at such an early stage in life. Both of you became stronger and stronger each passing day. You made a name for yourselves :D and I am happy to have witnessed your journey of self discovery, dwarflyncher may have finished all she could have on her journey at mccities. You still persisted :D and you got what you deserved, ownership of your beloved server. 2020 is a new year and it is the time for you to acomplish everything you couldn't do in the previous year. I am very excited to see what you have planned :D

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Thank you so much for everything you have done. When I first saw you and dwarflyncher, I knew that you were special :D I saw that Ender09 had added you two to his house. That's a really special achievement you got at such an early stage in life. Both of you became stronger and stronger each passing day. You made a name for yourselves :D and I am happy to have witnessed your journey of self discovery, dwarflyncher may have finished all she could have on her journey at mccities. You still persisted :D and you got what you deserved, ownership of your beloved server. 2020 is a new year and it is the time for you to acomplish everything you couldn't do in the previous year. I am very excited to see what you have planned :D
I'm with laggy, seeing you join with dwarf and continuing your journey beyond means something, its crazy ive known you for 2 years, mad stuff

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status