Case Closed not been paid in full

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
First choice bank by itzumar15
Avallar took a loan out of $25,000 at a interest rate of 8% and was suppose to be paid back by the 3rd of july 2018 i was paid $25,000 on the 2nd of july 2018 and was told im not getting the interest money which is 2k i have a signed contract by avallar for proof in game which can be shown in game its not letting me upload it

Popcorn

caramelpopcorn
caramelpopcorn
Tourist
Dec 28, 2017
In all court cases you must have evidence to show the judge. If not, the judge might not see the whole thing clearly. If you do have evidence, please post them as well.

Oct 29, 2017
It says file is too large wen I try and upload it I have proof I can show in game like the signed contract and a picture of the person sending me only 25k instead of the full amount which I can send to who ever it needs to be sent to on discord or my email

ItzJazzMade

Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It says file is too large wen I try and upload it I have proof I can show in game like the signed contract and a picture of the person sending me only 25k instead of the full amount which I can send to who ever it needs to be sent to on discord or my email
Send it to a staffmember whos online at the time in a pm on discord. Maybe also a link to your courtcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.