Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
People who do not know how a website works or what goes into a website should not be talking. Logins and user activity is managed by XenForo, which allows for the website to be online. Mc Cities staff manage what is on the website and can manage who is on the website, what goes on it, and what happens when certain actions are done. Cities, like other XenForo or Enjin websites, cannot see user credentials, just user logins. The most Cities staff can see, is your IP, which virtually every website you go to on the internet can track and see. Therefore, calling cities a threat, or trying to bring rumors into reality is pointless and a waste of time.
Exactly.

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
I heard about the old owners being corrupt or something from the original players, but I never thought you guys were corrupt. To be honest, I haven't really heard about the "stealing information" thing, but either way the staff/owners haven't done anything to be accused about. So how do people have the right to make accusations?

Reactions: laggynab

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I heard about the old owners being corrupt or something from the original players, but I never thought you guys were corrupt. To be honest, I haven't really heard about the "stealing information" thing, but either way the staff/owners haven't done anything to be accused about. So how do people have the right to make accusations?
I wouldn't make accusations about whether anyone here is corrupt. I'm sure Coban and Kiri have their reasons for telling/doing what they do, and if they wanted us to know something they would happily let the community know. Your point is exactly correct.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
People who do not know how a website works or what goes into a website should not be talking. Logins and user activity is managed by XenForo, which allows for the website to be online. Mc Cities staff manage what is on the website and can manage who is on the website, what goes on it, and what happens when certain actions are done. Cities, like other XenForo or Enjin websites, cannot see user credentials, just user logins. The most Cities staff can see, is your IP, which virtually every website you go to on the internet can track and see. Therefore, calling cities a threat, or trying to bring rumors into reality is pointless and a waste of time.
U must be torn apart by this ;-; Ur friends are gone! :( I feel so sad for u.. I am ur friend tho :D Im gona try bring ur friends back too.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Below is the reason why our beloved vigilantes have left McCities.
I'm gonna have to say 1 word- WHY? Ever since I came to the server I felt welcomed. I don't understand for a second why Kiri Coban and Jason would do this... I can't believe it

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Below is the reason why our beloved vigilantes have left McCities.
I'm gonna have to say 1 word- WHY? Ever since I came to the server I felt welcomed. I don't understand for a second why Kiri Coban and Jason would do this... I can't believe it
Aren't those the vigilantes who used to always get banned for breaking the rules and disrespecting staff?
I wonder why would they ever want to harm our reputation? Oh, let me guess.. Revenge and being special for our rivals. Did I get it right? :)
--
cp42, you can't believe it because it never happened, that's how simple it is.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Aren't those the vigilantes who used to always get banned for breaking the rules and disrespecting staff?
I wonder why would they ever want to harm our reputation? Oh, let me guess.. Revenge and being special for our rivals. Did I get it right? :)
--
cp42, you can't believe it because it never happened, that's how simple it is.
I have to agree! I have not found anything bad about the server! I have loved it!!! Thanks so much for such a great experience!

Edit: I agree to the last part you said, not that revenge is good :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

I won't go into much detail, but they had other security flaws. Xenforo wouldn't be one of the most widely used forum software if it was not secure. It's easy to say that anything can be decrypted, but it's really not an easy task.
Not to mention to decrypt software like this you need a powerful super computer or be a hacker

Reactions: laggynab and Jo3512
Jun 12, 2017
Ayyy i know I haven't been here long st all but the server and its Community is amazing I trust all staff and most players so I'm with you all the way

at* not st

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Not to mention to decrypt software like this you need a powerful super computer or be a hacker
With a normal computer it would take years to decrypt it because it would be a guess and check, but with a quantum computer, it could be done in hours because everythings better when you add quantum physics (besides general relativity).

D

Deleted member 832

With a normal computer it would take years to decrypt it because it would be a guess and check, but with a quantum computer, it could be done in hours because everythings better when you add quantum physics (besides general relativity).
But bear in mind who has access to a quantum computer

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
But bear in mind who has access to a quantum computer
Ofc they don't have a quantum computers, but that is a real issue that a quantum computer can find someones private key from their public key in little time. Before quantum computers become widely sold, our decryption systems need to be changed. Mainstream quantum computers would ruin crypto currencies in their current state.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ofc they don't have a quantum computers, but that is a real issue that a quantum computer can find someones private key from their public key in little time. Before quantum computers become widely sold, our decryption systems need to be changed. Mainstream quantum computers would ruin crypto currencies in their current state.
I'll pretend I knew a word that was written here other than 'a'

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Well computers use bits which can be 1 or 0 while quantum computers use qubits which can be 1, 0, and both. So they take advantage of quantum states and can calculate things exponentially faster.
And the reason that we need quantum computers is that transistors are nearing the size of atoms, but at that size, electrons can just quantum tunnel around the barriers making them essentially useless.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
so does this mean the owners admins and staff can see what we are searching on the internet due to the ip

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Guys Coban is right So is Kiri and Stan. Zain is a little freak who is crazy and is jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.