Oh my OOOOF

T

Trump15024

There was like 20-25 people on yesterday remember most of the playerbase is made up of US kids and at this time it’s early morning for them or they are at school.

Reactions: Minty

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So at night for me when there would be 40 players online a year ago there are now 17-22 players online. 10 of wich are half afking or leaving and joining rapidly.
I'd say still not too positive

Reactions: Minty and Bob_49

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
yeah this place has reached its peak and is now going to die, whether or not you agree with me it’s simply the truth
Sorry but have you heard of a thing called education? Have you heard of real life? Players do have school/college to go to as we as possibly work (those last two being me) and so won't have time to come online during the day as much as they used to be able to

I hate people who make such an ignorant comment without properly understanding what's going on around them

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Sorry but have you heard of a thing called education? Have you heard of real life? Players do have school/college to go to as we as possibly work (those last two being me) and so won't have time to come online during the day as much as they used to be able to

I hate people who make such an ignorant comment without properly understanding what's going on around them
I've been here almost 3 years hun, I know the difference between people being busy and straight up leaving. If people really cared and wanted to play here, they would make time for it. I did once, and some still do. You kids don't need to get defensive when I'm saying my opinion, you're all acting silly. Real life exists, school exists, but people can definitely take time to play what they WANT to play. I'm a high schooler, I have heaps of homework every night, I'm in Honour Society, I am applying for scholarships and getting good grades, if I have time to play, so do others. It's simply people's choice not to play here, whether they are busy or not. That is what I mean when I say this server is deteriorating. You don't need to get defensive when I know DAMN well what's happening around me.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Your time spent may be different for others, and can be a more tough situation.
I've been here almost 3 years hun, I know the difference between people being busy and straight up leaving. If people really cared and wanted to play here, they would make time for it. I did once, and some still do. You kids don't need to get defensive when I'm saying my opinion, you're all acting silly. Real life exists, school exists, but people can definitely take time to play what they WANT to play. I'm a high schooler, I have heaps of homework every night, I'm in Honour Society, I am applying for scholarships and getting good grades, if I have time to play, so do others. It's simply people's choice not to play here, whether they are busy or not. That is what I mean when I say this server is deteriorating. You don't need to get defensive when I know DAMN well what's happening around me.

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Firstly I'm not a kid, I'm 19 years old and it clearly states that on my profile on here. Secondly, I'm currently at university studying Computer Science and working 20+ hours a week at a busy warehouse. "if they cared they'd make time" no, that's now how that works. Important stuff first, then Minecraft, and if the important stuff + anything extra takes up most of their time so they don't have much time to play Minecraft then that's their situation.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
This game cleary isn't made for 20 year olds anyway. The playerbase is 11-16 mostly. Meaning they can have a lot of freetime if they are willing to spend it, if you want you can play for 3h a day if you have something to do, but I see most players who play longer then 6 months come online, be like "What to do now?" Then leave. Halloween event upps the Ar Time of all players cuz they have something to do and something to reach. Your facts are very incorrect and to be honest I don't undesrtand why we even want people to understand that the server is dying.

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
well not everyone is under the same roof here, so it might vary...