Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2015
Australia
Minecraft username: TiredTiga

Staff that banned you: @sundae22

Reason for ban: Ban evasion

Proof against the ban:

Hi, my original account was Tiga3299 on MCCities, since the server changed server ownership a few years ago I was fairly certain and was told by previous whomever was the owner or admin at that time that old staff members were allowed to come back onto the server and play under a different name or account (alts). This was certainly allowed a year ago and I wasn't made aware it wasn't allowed now?

I've got no reason to seek revenge in any shape or form, I've got no connections tying myself to any of the old staff members as that was years and years ago, nor do I want staff on this server. I would just honestly like to restart and play, build and have fun on your server in peace.

I've still got builds I created on here in Lismore, and it gives me great joy to logon and still see them.

I hope you truly understand where i'm coming from and I don't want to cause a stir in any way.

Kind regards,

Tiga

Jun 16, 2015
Australia
Hi @nibble,

It's been almost a week since I made this ban appeal and it looks like you've already declined or accepted other appeals in that time.

I'm not sure if you would prefer to talk on discord and I understand if you've been busy but I've been banned since 2016, haven't played on the server since late 2015. Like I said before I'd just like to come on to build and settle from the start.

Kind regards,

Tiga

Status
Not open for further replies.