Verified
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Executive
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
1. JiII_the_PiII
2. https://www.mccities.com/threads/overdue-loan.18786/
3. It has now been 2 weeks and i still have not received payment. I've tried messaging staff on the forums but haven't gotten a response so I figured this would be the best way to get one. At this point I think her property becomes mine, right?
If I may, Jill_the_Pill, does not own any regions and when I attempted to ./seen them, the player was not found. As for the potential of items in their echest, I am unable to check that. It seems that the player has no intention of paying and does not really have any means for staff to forcefully take payment.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
If I may, Jill_the_Pill, does not own any regions and when I attempted to ./seen them, the player was not found. As for the potential of items in their echest, I am unable to check that. It seems that the player has no intention of paying and does not really have any means for staff to forcefully take payment.
The L's in her name are Capitol i's if you made that mistake. If she doesnt own any property it's because staff has taken so long to reply that she automatically lost it.