Denied Paradise's Arch App #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradise227

fqirytaIe
fqirytaIe
Oct 8, 2017
Hong Kong
It has been I long time since my last application but here I go again...

1. What is your username? Paradisx

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes,

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
I would like to submit /plot home 3, which is what you have told me to do in my last application, decorating individual rooms to showcase my interior skills.
In addition, I would like to submit /plot home 1, the white one which I have recently built. (Please ignore the unfinished one) The reason I would like to submit this is to also the improvement of my exterior skills. Just a reminder, the build I have submitted last time is at /plot home 2, so you can easily compare the differences. (Only consider the exterior, I barely did anything for the interior of the house)
Lastly, I have built a small garden landscape at /plot home 6, which is what I would also like to submit.

The reason I submitted /plot home 1 and /plot home 6 is to showcase more of my ability. If you think it is unnecessary (because I know my problem mainly is my interior), then just look at /plot home 3, which I have done 4 individual rooms, including living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen.

5. Why do you want to be an architect? I want to be an architect because I started playing Minecraft when I was at the age of 8. I've been playing the free version (which doesn't allow you to play on servers) until last year. That's why I've been building on singleplayer for more than 6 years and I've developed an interest. When I was told that it is possible to become an arch on this server, I started building at /warp creative just for this day. (This is from my first arch app)

6. How would you contribute to community projects? I can provide building ideas and assistance for the team. (This is from my first arch app)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The exterior on the white house on 1st plot is very detailed/textured, unique style! The individual rooms on 3rd plot are very nice, the space is used efficiently and the decor is coordinated well. The garden on your 6th plot is also very nice, I like the orange theme. It would be great to see more suburban and modern houses, they're the most popular styles on the server. Seeing individually decorated rooms is nice but it'd be better to see an entire house decorated, it would show your planning skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.