PHOTO SHAD& YOU (PART 2,MUST READ PART 1)

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Hey everyone once again! Its totqlly in game and Ena on forums!
I'm happy to announce that we've found a build for the company! We want to expand and renovate the building for the plots sake xD as soon as we are done, we will get it transfered back to the original plot and ready to use ;D please read this whole thread! Good luck and hope your excepted! Keep in touch, i may add more excitement to the company meaning adding journals (maybe a collab *wink wink*),adding throwback signs and just simplyadding a whole new level of PhotoShad& You!

Roles,info &perks!

Photographer- (3 spots!)
Most basic job! You are in charge of taking the pictures for the people, if you get accepted you will pass a small test to see if you are able too explore all the ways of photoshooting :)PERKS: you will have a small cubicle in the building, you get a free photo shoot of your choice every month(including ad) and 50% discount at central perk cafe!

Employee Manager- (1 spot!) IN THE FORMS: FOR THE COMMAND F1,F2 AND F5 ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION: Are you organised and do you know how to command correctly an indiviadual and work in a team?
Important job! You are also a part of taking the pictures but also managing each job. You must be able to communicate in team work with the company and me. You must assure all employees are working, you are the boss! You must earn my trust and have a rep higher then -20. You are in charge of keeping an eye on each employee and if any issues, contact me. You make the decisions to hire or fire any workers, under my perm. You also have to pass the interviews to the new workers, re-quiz them on the applying and make sure they know there role before letting them into the company. PERKS- Big office in the building, 50% off central perk cafe, private discord chat with me, free photoshoots weekly and a high pay!

Book maker- (2 spots!)
average job, still important!Book and quil will be disposed for 100$ so clients can write requests and reviews! You are in charge of crafting book and quils and providing them to the clients! You will also have a small office in the building, with crafting tables and such to allow you to craft. You need to collect the resources yourselves and sometimes the company will provide some resources. Every 16 book and quil made you will receive 500$-750$ (still deciding!), you can also work with your team members and collaborate on getting the resources! Each member will have their own hopper and locked chest with my name added in front of my office so i can keep track of the amount of books made!Make sure you make enough per se week so you don't get fired! PERKS- Average office in the building! Free photoshoots weekly, 50% off at the cafe, average pay depending on how much books u make!

SIDE JOBS;
Investor-
Not a all time job! You and I will discuss the pay for each employee! Perks: Small office in the building, 50% off at the cafe, private discord chat! (STILL CHOOSING PAY)

Brainstormer-
Importannnntt job! We are looking for someone who will find ideas for the company and mailing me them, i'll keep the good ones and change or discard the bad ones!
Perks: Small office in the building, 50% off at the cafe, private discord chat! (STILL CHOOSING PAY)

MSG ME ON DISCORD OR IN GAME IF YOU'D LIKE WITHER ONE OF THESE TWO JOBS! (theres an application u need to fill out)

HOW TO APPLY: fill out this form!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfavQ11C5OfEryNvtu682Zpx_LAJE1AULZJA5ohxDFbTpVfOQ/viewform

If any unclear subjects, comment down below or msg me in game!!
DISCORD: Basic af#6220
IG NAME: totqlly

Thank you,
PhotoShad& You​

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey everyone once again! Its totqlly in game and Ena on forums!
I'm happy to announce that we've found a build for the company! We want to expand and renovate the building for the plots sake xD as soon as we are done, we will get it transfered back to the original plot and ready to use ;D please read this whole thread! Good luck and hope your excepted! Keep in touch, i may add more excitement to the company meaning adding journals (maybe a collab *wink wink*),adding throwback signs and just simplyadding a whole new level of PhotoShad& You!

Roles,info &perks!

Photographer- (3 spots!)
Most basic job! You are in charge of taking the pictures for the people, if you get accepted you will pass a small test to see if you are able too explore all the ways of photoshooting :)PERKS: you will have a small cubicle in the building, you get a free photo shoot of your choice every month(including ad) and 50% discount at central perk cafe!

Employee Manager- (1 spot!) IN THE FORMS: FOR THE COMMAND F1,F2 AND F5 ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION: Are you organised and do you know how to command correctly an indiviadual and work in a team?
Important job! You are also a part of taking the pictures but also managing each job. You must be able to communicate in team work with the company and me. You must assure all employees are working, you are the boss! You must earn my trust and have a rep higher then -20. You are in charge of keeping an eye on each employee and if any issues, contact me. You make the decisions to hire or fire any workers, under my perm. You also have to pass the interviews to the new workers, re-quiz them on the applying and make sure they know there role before letting them into the company. PERKS- Big office in the building, 50% off central perk cafe, private discord chat with me, free photoshoots weekly and a high pay!

Book maker- (2 spots!)
average job, still important!Book and quil will be disposed for 100$ so clients can write requests and reviews! You are in charge of crafting book and quils and providing them to the clients! You will also have a small office in the building, with crafting tables and such to allow you to craft. You need to collect the resources yourselves and sometimes the company will provide some resources. Every 16 book and quil made you will receive 500$-750$ (still deciding!), you can also work with your team members and collaborate on getting the resources! Each member will have their own hopper and locked chest with my name added in front of my office so i can keep track of the amount of books made!Make sure you make enough per se week so you don't get fired! PERKS- Average office in the building! Free photoshoots weekly, 50% off at the cafe, average pay depending on how much books u make!

SIDE JOBS;
Investor-
Not a all time job! You and I will discuss the pay for each employee! Perks: Small office in the building, 50% off at the cafe, private discord chat! (STILL CHOOSING PAY)

Brainstormer-
Importannnntt job! We are looking for someone who will find ideas for the company and mailing me them, i'll keep the good ones and change or discard the bad ones!
Perks: Small office in the building, 50% off at the cafe, private discord chat! (STILL CHOOSING PAY)

MSG ME ON DISCORD OR IN GAME IF YOU'D LIKE WITHER ONE OF THESE TWO JOBS! (theres an application u need to fill out)

HOW TO APPLY: fill out this form!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfavQ11C5OfEryNvtu682Zpx_LAJE1AULZJA5ohxDFbTpVfOQ/viewform

If any unclear subjects, comment down below or msg me in game!!
DISCORD: Basic af#6220
IG NAME: totqlly

Thank you,
PhotoShad& You​
Suggestion
Subscriber
Pays a weekly/monthly fee
For a number of photo shoots per week/month. If he gets a monthly subscribe it's cheaper than weekly subscribe.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Suggestion
Subscriber
Pays a weekly/monthly fee
For a number of photo shoots per week/month. If he gets a monthly subscribe it's cheaper than weekly subscribe.
Good idea!

congrats to @ItzJazzMade for new employee MANAGER! I'm extremely excited to work with you!! I'll send you a discord invite, msg me if you have a queation!
Jajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj :)