PHOTOSHAD&YOU

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Hey Guys! It’s totqlly in game, Ena on forums. So lately i loved taking pictures,screenshots and irl ones (of the view not selfies) and i thought why not open a small photo shoot company. But in my history course, i thought a photoshoot company is quite boring and plain but fun, though I should add something. Advertising in game and somehow on forums for YOUR business (cafe, company, shop etc..) This is really for fun, and i'm also saving up for futur more...IMPORTANT companies i will think about ahahah. Prices may change!

So I now present: PHOTOSHAD & YOU

More information:
Of course I want to earn money with this company, so each category of what you would like will have price variations! If any suggestions PLEASE comment down below! During photo shoots, you may wear as much accessories as you want :D

EXTRA: If you are having a wedding, msg me! I’ll take pictures for free of the bride and groom!

NOTE :ALL PICTURES WILL BE SENT VIA FORUMS + DISCORD! (every once in a while I will have a small memory post with a few pictures of requests!)

Single PhotoShoot, 5 pictures,anywhere you like (that is not forbidden to go) - 1000$
Friend Photo shoot,(1-3 people) 6 pictures-1750$
Group PhotoShoot (3-5 people), 10 pictures, anywhere you’d like (choose place before requesting)- 2000$
Photoshoot with your business building- 1000$
PhotoShoot with your business building + advertising it, 5 pictures, advertising every once in a small while when you are online- 2000$
Advertisement-advertisment of ur business, every once in a while when you are on (msg me the text i can advertise!)-1000$
10-20(MAX) photos-2000$ (you choose the destination)

EMPLOYEES;
-Currently NOT hiring but VERY VERY soon, i will prepare the hire form! RULES will also be coming up very soon! JOB REQUIREMENTS (AND PAY) WILL BE POSTED ALONG WITH RULES!

FEW JOBS I HAVE IN MIND!
PhotoGrapher// employees
Employee manager
Book Maker
Advertiser (not very important!)
More roles may be added! Roles may as well be removed!

BUSINESS BUILDING: currently thinking about a location!!!We will either build a building in creative and have it transferred, OR buy an none-rented apt building and remodel it!

KEEP IN TOUCH AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS DOWN BELOW PLEASE! thank you so much!!! -totqlly with PHOTOSHAD & YOU

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
MAIL ME IN GAME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY JOBS! ALL JOB INFO WILL BE POSTED WITHIN THIS WEEK (today-march 1st!)

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
oh ya and credits to airus for starting the picture things XD - precisly credits to his arch plot

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Cool :p I would be willing to get a photo shoot! Also, I would recommend using a couple texture packs or shaders for them!

Reactions: Ena

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oooeeeh I like thiss I am going to apply as I am a pretty good fotographer in rl and ig too :))) egooo

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Cool :p I would be willing to get a photo shoot! Also, I would recommend using a couple texture packs or shaders for them!
Great! You can me mail me in game your photo details (area where u'd like it to be taken, which photoshoot, if you want i can try to download a few resource packs) and ill msg you asap to get it taken!

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
*cough* sounds like "Emerald Photography" i ahve some pics on off topic xD jk but not jk xD you do you boo <3