IMPORTANT Player Hosted Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too long ago in an update post we had mentioned player hosted events. Now for the month of July we want to do those events. These events will e hosted by the player be it their own idea and will have the backing of staff to help achieve it. The rules are:
- it not being for your own monetary gain.
- something that people will actually enjoy.
-realistic in being done.
The format is as follows:
1:IGN
2:Name of your idea
3: What the idea is
The best ideas will be picked and then we will aim to get those out as soon as
Good luck!

Comments

Status

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
1:IGN - Dwimmer
2:Name of your idea - Parkour And Sumo
3: What the idea is - In sky22 basement we have a huge parkour course and a sumo map which can be fun to play on. We could do a sumo tournament where players go up against different opponents until we have an overall winner and then we could do a parkour race, in the parkour below. :)

btw sumo is where you are on a floating platform and you have to hit your opponents off

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
1:Bpacer
2: McCities Hunger Games
3: It's basically the Hunger Games! It's a PVP event where a certain amount of people gather together and fight to the death. Last one standing wins. We will have 3 rounds and there will be big prizes. This event has not been hosted but mentioned. I want to bring this back to live and host it! + The arena has been built

PiII_the_JiII

May 26, 2019
1: JiII_the_PiII
2. The Purge
3. I've noticed lots of people on McCities have recently been on a killing rage. I think that we should let them have their own thing in McCities just for that. So I designed the purge. 24 hours of a random seed with the dimensions of 100x100. All crimes will be legal. You do not have to participate, and can only leave once killed. There will be different kits to chose from, so everyone has a fair advantage. Its not gonna be "If you're rich, you win." There is no gain from winning or surviving, just for fun for those that know how to PVP.

P.S. If you'll allow me to build the arena in creative, that would be great. (This would be made temporarily on the ocean that belongs in city limits, so that their is no grief or an easy-to-find location.

Its basically just like an in-game purge, but with a longer-lasting time period and a fair advantage in an unknown landscape.

-JiII_the_PiII
thanks

Le_Inspecteur

Verified
N_Bonaparte
N_Bonaparte
Citizen
May 26, 2019
Los Angeles
[THIS AINT REALISTIC FOLKS]

1. Le_Inspecteur
2. Vice City
3. A volunteer police force made up of of like [insert suitable number here] people will be the Liberty- i mean Mccities police department. They will not have jailing sticks but they will have guns and will be lightly armored. The rest of the city will team up to be the crooks. They kill cops and commit robberies. Cops will be on patrol. One star means 1 or 2 officers are police tpd in range of the criminal. The 1 or 2 officers have pistols. If the 2 initial officers are murdered police backup is granted. 2 stars is 4 officers with pistols. If the next officers are gunned down it will be a three star wanted level. 3 Stars is 2 cars [substitute for 1 police car] and the officers inside will have shotguns. After they are killed it will be four star, and a N.O.O.S.E (National Office of Security Enforcement) team will be sent in. [N.O.O.S.E CANNOT GO ON PATROL.] They will be heavily armored and given assault rifles. If they are killed, and the criminal proceeds to kill more people, it will be a 5 star. 5 stars is like a nightmare. All cops in the area will be notified to attack the criminal, which may result in like 20 cops attacking one guy. The 20 minute mark for regular police counts for the Mccities Police Corps as well. The robbery cooldown is set to 10 minutes, and players can do missions to get cash, and other types of rewards. I know this is NOT gonna get picked, but just saying, if it does, i suggest a helicopter that can be ridden by 2 people. It will appear on a 5 star wanted level. It will have a pilot and a gunner in the side with a new weapon. That weapon is the M45 Quadmount. It CANNOT be taken off the police chopper, and does not have ammo but an overheat cooldown. If you fire too much it overheats, and it stops shooting for a bit. The helicopter will circle the scene, providing covering fire. Yeah i know for sure this isnt gonna get picked, but i just like talking about these sort of things.

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
1:IGN
zoom6899
2:Name of your idea
Pvp maze
3: What the idea is
A changing maze that changes path using command blocks/redstone that has hidden chests for people to collect and pvp with each other. First person to find "object" hidden in maze wins. The maze should have traps and boses to slow down players to the "object". Maze can be easily changed and objective can be easily moved

Le_Inspecteur

Verified
N_Bonaparte
N_Bonaparte
Citizen
May 26, 2019
Los Angeles
DISCLAIMER: I stapled a few of the Meet the Team videos in the class descriptions. I warned you about the blood and stuff. Not for kids under 12! Then again most of you people are like 16.

Ok now for a more reasonable one that may get picked. This is heavily inspired by TF2 Get a free Steam Account and download it! It's FREE!

This suggestion should be easy, since all we need are a few* commands and 2 empty plots. *maybe like 50,000 :)

1. Le_Inspecteur
2. Builders vs Griefers
3. 2 teams will be assembled, with staff picking out the members.
Team 1-Reliable Excavation Demolition
R.E.D's troops don the color red. They Specialize in blowing stuff up! They enjoy destruction and manufacture nuclear weapons. They were born to destroy and nothing can stop them from blowing stuff up. Except probably the guys below.
Team 2-Builders League United
B.L.U's fighting force sport the color blue. They were not prepared to fight, but when R.E.D started blowing their buildings up, action needed to be taken. They build the sturdiest walls and they can put up a good defense. They are willing to do whatever it takes to stop R.E.D from destroying everything.

How it works.

Staff will pick the teams.
Teams are given the same equipment. Individual player owned armor (like mythics) are NOT allowed. Teams can choose their classes (kits). Each kit has its own gun and armor, as well as other items. KIts are the same for both teams. Teams can replenish their ammo and items at their bases. The BLU base is a fenced compound in an empty plot you guys can find, while the RED base is a fenced compound in an empty plot you guys can find. I'll try to build them but i suck at building. For the bases we can just make companies for each team and do /company hq

Locations will be fought over.
Staff can pick the locations, but I'll make an example.
The bank is no longer a safe zone. It will be fought over. When a location is captured members of the team that owns it can warp to it. The other team cannot and must rely on other ways of transportation.
How to capture a location- There is a x by x square of wool carpeting in the location. Standing on the carpet for [insert desired time] will capture it for your team. The carpet will be white at the start, but the carpet will either turn red or blue depending on the capturing team. If an opposing team comes to capture it, they will have to wait 2 times the normal time to capture it, since they have to revert the other team's capture. Ironically, there will be no mining or building in the server at the event.

How to win.

At the end of the event, the locations will be locked to their respective captors, and the locations captured by the teams will be counted. The team who captured the most points wins! All winning team members will receive a cash prize, and have their names put on a memorial for the war. The losing team gets a consolation prize of 30 diamonds. They too will have their names on the memorial. The event will last for 1 day.

The Classes! [ALL CLASSES HAVE A DIAMOND SWORD FOR MELEE ATTACKS]

Scout-(hes my profile pic) "Bonk!" Meet the Scout here!

Equipment

Pistol x1 ( i was gonna give them a shotgun but then that would be too op.)
Potion of Speed II x5

Medic- "MEDIC!" Meet the Medic here! Warning, blood.

Equipment

Splash potion of healing x5
Arrow of healing x64
Bow x1
Pistol x1

Heavy-"Sandvich make me strong!" Meet the Heavy here!

Equipment

Shotgun x1 (but with only 16 shots before having to go to resupply!)

Potion of healing x1

Iron Leggings and Chestplate x1

Sniper "Bushman's rules mate." Meet the Sniper here! Warning, blood.

Equipment

Sniper rifle x1

Yeah that's it for the sniper.

Spy "Gentlemen" Meet the Spy here! Viewer descretion advised. Blood and adult themes.

Equipment

Pistol x1

Potion of invisibilty x1

Yeah that's it.

Meet the FULL team here! Warning, blood. (Its a playlist by the way.)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
IGN: MadGalaxie :)
Idea: The Ultimate Hunger Games

What the idea is:

Welcome, to the greatly celebrated Hunger games!

Every year up to 20 people will enter the arena with only 1 goal, survive!
The winner will be the last man standing inside the arena.
There is only 1 rule inside the arena.... there can only be one winner!

But this year the spectators also get a say into who willl win and who will lose, as they can donate their money to the participants and send them supplies like, Healing items (10k), Food (15k per 10), Tools and arrows (30k) and even weapons! (50k). This way you will also need to battle for sponsors and be liked by the public! There is a maximum of 75k spend per player on all of the candidates. So don't expect your friend to donate everything!

Last but not least are some handy gameplay mechanics put into the arena in order to make the game more interesting!
-There will be almost no armour inside the arena, this is to prevent long on going pvp battles and to make sure 1 player doesn't go into full gear and be unstoppable. This also gives a great buff to bows and arrows.
-In the center are the best weapons and the most amounts of food, a bit more spread out are some worse weapons and items needed to survive. This is to lure people into the center and get them killed more easily >:D

-There will be publicly announced supply drops to lure players to the same location. These supply drops will contain 1 item that is very usefull/powerfull.
-There will be many traps inside the arena that can be activated by the game masters, this way we can keep the game interesting and you will have to pray the odds are in your favor :O
-Last but not least, you will obviously not be allowed to bring your own items into the arena.

May the odds be ever so slightly in your favor!

I hope this was a fun way of presenting the idea. I know hunger games was already suggested but I think this version makes it more a community event where everyone is interested in participating.
There are some things I would need from staff for this idea to work and stuff I don't know for sure to be possible:
-Everyone in the arena should be combat tagged for an hour long. If they want to leave they can just say so in chat but they will be stuck in /l so that they can't communicate with the outside world.
-The event would be recorded by other players in the community this is not too hard as we have many excellent recorders on the server, but this is something that should be brought into consideration.
-Any death will be publicly announced in the arena.
-If there have not been any victors in a max of 1h (maybe shorter depending on how boring the game gets) then the arena will be simply flooded with lava to push everyone to the middle.
-I would need an arch to build a simple arena that works like a bowl. So the center is the lowest point and the rest goes up like a hill. The biome will be tropical so big trees, some of which you will be able to climb.

That was it for me, I hope its taken into consideration :D

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Repost Cause Everyone Is Doing Fancy Ones Lolol And My First One Is Bad So Ignore That One

Ign - Dwimmer
Name - The Challenge Of The Fittest

What The Idea Is - Basically in Sky22's basement we have 3 big minigames, Sumo, Parkour And Memory Build.

Challenge Of The Fittest would work like this

PART ONE - We begin with sumo. The way sumo works is. There are people on a platform floating in the air and to win you must be the last person standing on the platform, Then using snowballs everyone has to try and knock the other people off, you can use fists but then you take damage and usually everyone dies lol.
It would be done in a tournament of heats and a final.
Heats would be 1v1v1 and the winner of the heat would go to the final or semifinal depending on the number of players.
If a semifinal is included it would most likely be a couple 1v1's with the winner going through to the final. Then the final would be all those winners against each other.
Heat - 1v1v1
Semifinal - 1v1
Final - 1vUnknown

PART TWO
Next up is parkour - This one is simple. We have a huge parkour course in the basement. To win you must get to the end. There are no checkpoints BUT if it proves too difficult they will be added. There can be a First, Second and Third.
All Players Play At Once

PART THREE - This one is my favourite. Memory Build! This game was custom designed by me based on other minigames. 8 people play at a time. The first 8 people get a look a smallish build, not to complex either. They get 1.5 -2 minutes to study the build. THEN they are brought into the arena where they are given all the blocks to complete the build. They then have 5 minutes to try and replicate the build from memory as best they can. The builds are then judged by a few judges and the two best builders go to the final. Then the next 8 or fewer players participate in heat 2 doing the same thing with the top 2 builders going to the final. Now the build for the final is shown, it is a much harder build and more complex. They get 2-3 minutes to study it and then they go to the arena. With 7 minutes to try and complete the build as best, they can from memory. The winner obviously is the one with the closest build.
Heat 1 - 2-8 Players - 1.5 Minutes To Study - 5 Minutes To Build

Heat 2 - 2-8 Players - 1.5 Minutes To Study - 5 Minutes To Build
If Needed An Extra Heat Can Be Added - ~~~~

Final - 4 Players - 2.5 Minutes To Study - 7 Minutes To Build

Lots Of Fun, Lots Of Rivalry, Lots Of Prizes And Plenty Of Happiness :)

If You Win, You Have Beaten, THE CHALLENGE OF THE FITTEST

Warning - You Might Die - It's All Perfectly Safe!

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
IGN: MadGalaxie :)
Idea: The Ultimate Hunger Games

What the idea is:

Welcome, to the greatly celebrated Hunger games!

Every year up to 20 people will enter the arena with only 1 goal, survive!
The winner will be the last man standing inside the arena.
There is only 1 rule inside the arena.... there can only be one winner!

But this year the spectators also get a say into who willl win and who will lose, as they can donate their money to the participants and send them supplies like, Healing items (10k), Food (15k per 10), Tools and arrows (30k) and even weapons! (50k). This way you will also need to battle for sponsors and be liked by the public! There is a maximum of 75k spend per player on all of the candidates. So don't expect your friend to donate everything!

Last but not least are some handy gameplay mechanics put into the arena in order to make the game more interesting!
-There will be almost no armour inside the arena, this is to prevent long on going pvp battles and to make sure 1 player doesn't go into full gear and be unstoppable. This also gives a great buff to bows and arrows.
-In the center are the best weapons and the most amounts of food, a bit more spread out are some worse weapons and items needed to survive. This is to lure people into the center and get them killed more easily >:D

-There will be publicly announced supply drops to lure players to the same location. These supply drops will contain 1 item that is very usefull/powerfull.
-There will be many traps inside the arena that can be activated by the game masters, this way we can keep the game interesting and you will have to pray the odds are in your favor :O
-Last but not least, you will obviously not be allowed to bring your own items into the arena.

May the odds be ever so slightly in your favor!

I hope this was a fun way of presenting the idea. I know hunger games was already suggested but I think this version makes it more a community event where everyone is interested in participating.
There are some things I would need from staff for this idea to work and stuff I don't know for sure to be possible:
-Everyone in the arena should be combat tagged for an hour long. If they want to leave they can just say so in chat but they will be stuck in /l so that they can't communicate with the outside world.
-The event would be recorded by other players in the community this is not too hard as we have many excellent recorders on the server, but this is something that should be brought into consideration.
-Any death will be publicly announced in the arena.
-If there have not been any victors in a max of 1h (maybe shorter depending on how boring the game gets) then the arena will be simply flooded with lava to push everyone to the middle.
-I would need an arch to build a simple arena that works like a bowl. So the center is the lowest point and the rest goes up like a hill. The biome will be tropical so big trees, some of which you will be able to climb.

That was it for me, I hope its taken into consideration :D
You just stole my idea :(

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You just stole my idea :(
Technically not copyrighted seeing as Mehlife was first but just never hosted it, also I was going to do this way before this oppertunity came up if you would need people to confirm that for you. Also I wanted a more extended version of hungergames other than. Just fight to the death. :D

Reactions: Spirit

Le_Inspecteur

Verified
N_Bonaparte
N_Bonaparte
Citizen
May 26, 2019
Los Angeles
DISCLAIMER: I stapled a few of the Meet the Team videos in the class descriptions. I warned you about the blood and stuff. Not for kids under 12! Then again most of you people are like 16.

Ok now for a more reasonable one that may get picked. This is heavily inspired by TF2 Get a free Steam Account and download it! It's FREE!

This suggestion should be easy, since all we need are a few* commands and 2 empty plots. *maybe like 50,000 :)

1. Le_Inspecteur
2. Builders vs Griefers
3. 2 teams will be assembled, with staff picking out the members.
Team 1-Reliable Excavation Demolition
R.E.D's troops don the color red. They Specialize in blowing stuff up! They enjoy destruction and manufacture nuclear weapons. They were born to destroy and nothing can stop them from blowing stuff up. Except probably the guys below.
Team 2-Builders League United
B.L.U's fighting force sport the color blue. They were not prepared to fight, but when R.E.D started blowing their buildings up, action needed to be taken. They build the sturdiest walls and they can put up a good defense. They are willing to do whatever it takes to stop R.E.D from destroying everything.

How it works.

Staff will pick the teams.
Teams are given the same equipment. Individual player owned armor (like mythics) are NOT allowed. Teams can choose their classes (kits). Each kit has its own gun and armor, as well as other items. KIts are the same for both teams. Teams can replenish their ammo and items at their bases. The BLU base is a fenced compound in an empty plot you guys can find, while the RED base is a fenced compound in an empty plot you guys can find. I'll try to build them but i suck at building. For the bases we can just make companies for each team and do /company hq

Locations will be fought over.
Staff can pick the locations, but I'll make an example.
The bank is no longer a safe zone. It will be fought over. When a location is captured members of the team that owns it can warp to it. The other team cannot and must rely on other ways of transportation.
How to capture a location- There is a x by x square of wool carpeting in the location. Standing on the carpet for [insert desired time] will capture it for your team. The carpet will be white at the start, but the carpet will either turn red or blue depending on the capturing team. If an opposing team comes to capture it, they will have to wait 2 times the normal time to capture it, since they have to revert the other team's capture. Ironically, there will be no mining or building in the server at the event.

How to win.

At the end of the event, the locations will be locked to their respective captors, and the locations captured by the teams will be counted. The team who captured the most points wins! All winning team members will receive a cash prize, and have their names put on a memorial for the war. The losing team gets a consolation prize of 30 diamonds. They too will have their names on the memorial. The event will last for 1 day.

The Classes! [ALL CLASSES HAVE A DIAMOND SWORD FOR MELEE ATTACKS]

Scout-(hes my profile pic) "Bonk!" Meet the Scout here!

Equipment

Pistol x1 ( i was gonna give them a shotgun but then that would be too op.)
Potion of Speed II x5

Medic- "MEDIC!" Meet the Medic here! Warning, blood.

Equipment

Splash potion of healing x5
Arrow of healing x64
Bow x1
Pistol x1

Heavy-"Sandvich make me strong!" Meet the Heavy here!

Equipment

Shotgun x1 (but with only 16 shots before having to go to resupply!)

Potion of healing x1

Iron Leggings and Chestplate x1

Sniper "Bushman's rules mate." Meet the Sniper here! Warning, blood.

Equipment

Sniper rifle x1

Yeah that's it for the sniper.

Spy "Gentlemen" Meet the Spy here! Viewer descretion advised. Blood and adult themes.

Equipment

Pistol x1

Potion of invisibilty x1

Yeah that's it.

Meet the FULL team here! Warning, blood. (Its a playlist by the way.)
Support the war effort! Vote for Builders vs Griefers today!

Kidcraften

PinkPolos
PinkPolos
Apr 29, 2017
IGN:XX_Maup_XX
Idea: Drop party
Idea information: An event that happens monthly where there is a special warp you can go to and items fall from the sky and you can catch them they could be money, armor, vehicles, ranks and more at a set time like 7:00 pm CDT or EST

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
IGN: Questar79
Idea: Drag Queen/ Drag Race
Explanation: Any Male or Female is allowed to join the event, all you need to do is download a free Minecraft skin biased on a category that will be put onto a discord chat and you will have 3 days to get ready, 1 day to respond, 1 day to find a skin, and 1 day of rehearsal, also on day 3, 3 other judges ( besides me ) will be chosen to judge the queens on how there skins look!

Prize for the Queens: 1st: $10,000 2nd: $3,000 3rd: $1,000

Also I Will be setting up a discord if this gets enough interest from players and support from staff!

This Event would happen randomly and will only be able to go through if there are 5 or more people who agree to do it + the 3 Other judges

I Love you all and if you are interested in this but dont really know what it would look like watch " POSE " on Netflix and the 'Balls' that they have are very similar to what i would do

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
1:IGN: Alex_the_cool_11
2:Name of your idea: Plane/Car race
3: What the idea is: My idea is that we organize race competitions. There are two types of alternatives (we could pick one or do the both): One is that we hold a car race on some of the best roads in this server, and people get to drive and compete (cheating is ofc not allowed), and the other one is that we hold a race where competants fly planes from one destination to another, and the one who reaches goal first wins the first price.

Status