Verified
JustYourCasual
JustYourCasual
Millionaire
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Name: JustYourCasual
Staff that banned you: SleepingBexuty/Leanne
So i was banned for 'Making threats to players', which was reported by Hannes/koekie_w. If you guys somehow didn't know when a lawyer tries making a settlement offer as a lawyer thats what your supposed to do. I was literally making an offer which was to say everything he said about Apple was false. I did also say that if he did start drama/sue his business would get hurt which is TRUE because players have faith in arch's depending on the causes/troubles they're in and i know that for sure. I didn't THREATEN him i just simply tried making an offer. Reason i said that because everything he did say about Apple is false. Now Leanne or whomever staff is reading this the ONLY reason he screen shotted everything was to get me banned and be the star of the show. Now i don't care if this gets accepted or not but all im making this for is to just simply say Hannes is filled with saltiness.
Thank You for reading this :D

Last edited:

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Calling the player you threatened salty and untrue is quite rude in my opinion. Saying ‘if you do not do x then x will happen’ is a threat, so this is threatening behaviour that I will not allow. Court cases are the place for these discussions, and I do not follow the Apple Co., so whatever was said does not affect me, breaking rules and threatening others does. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.