Plot Activity

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Just a question about the plot activity rule: What exactly counts as plot activity?
Does simply /as tp [plot] count or do I need to physically interact with the plot itself via use item/breaking or placing blocks/etc.?
Only asking because I don't have as much experience with the rule as it wasn't enforced much in the past. I'm glad it is now and thankful for the warnings.
Due to my job I can really only login via Minechat every once in a while for the time being. So basically tl;dr if I use the /as to command for my plots will that work for plot activity or do I need to find someone's computer ASAP?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@FroztyStars is most likely the one who enforced the rules.

As far as I know general activity on the server helps a lot. This rule can also be enforced onto plot horders or people who just hold a big plot for the flex instead of using it by storing stuff, making memories or whatever.

You can always discuss the warnings with staff in private for more details as to why you were warned and what you can do to improve your activity.
(Asking on forums like this is fine too btw.)

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
https://mccities.com/threads/plot-property-rules.2265/
Activity - Properties may be taken if there are no activities found within the property. (Basically just buying it and letting the property sit there).

Most of your regions are empty have just been sitting there. Make use of them or let one of us know when you'll be on within a reasonable time frame to start working on them since we do understand in some cases it can be hard to come on. If your intention was just to collect they will be revoked at the time frame you were sent. If you have anymore questions you can message me on discord
lint#8888.