Plot Giveaway #1

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey, its your friendly neighborhood Death doing the first giveaway with many more to come.

Im giving away a plot named jb101. Its a lighthouse located amonst the jb house village. This lighthouses boasts one of the best sea views in the area. Aside from this, it is one of the few own-able plots in that said location. The plot is fairly small in size but is quite tall and has several rooms. It has one main room on the top along with a flashing beacon. Has a lighthouse design in the exterior and interior. There is also 3 basements with some furnitures in place. Its a nice and cozy place for a getaway vacation.

Here are some photos of the property:
Jb Area
9485B23F-3F02-4F34-8F95-9E21BCB92BCF.png

Lighthouse
B2F1B139-E1EF-4AF8-BB24-0C79B503E134.png

Main Room (Top Floor)
22F04259-ADBF-4236-80EA-84A7992D9B63.png

Basements Below
F80D4BC4-33DA-4029-A951-42EBA7C42E18.png

How To Enter

All you need to do is put your ig (in Game Name) in the comments below and answer a few questions.

Format:
Ingame Name
Number of Plots Owned

Answers to Questions

Questions:
1. What is a lighthouse?

2. What is the symbolic meaning of a lighthouse to you?

3. What brightens up your day?

4. What will you do with the lighthouse (be honest, I dont mind if you plan to sell it or give it away)?

5. Who is your favorite player on the server;)?

Rules

- Only 1 entry per-person and it has to be your main account you are not allowed to enter using your alt account.
- Only your main account
- You can only enter once
- You can only enter your Ig name not anyone else's

And lastly the signups end on Wednesday 9am Est

The winner will be chosen through a randomizer

The winner will be announced no later than Friday 9am Est

Enjoy!

EpoxyPrime

Jul 4, 2018
Cute idea!

Ingame Name: EpoxyPrime
Number of Plots Owned: 3

Answers to Questions
1. A beacon of hope to lost souls at sea
2. A beacon of hope to lost souls
3. My kids' smiles
4. Have no idea. Prolly change colors/textures a little, or make it taller or something. I like tall plots!
5. EpoxyMiner and JyGein :)

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Ingame Name - Dwimmer
Number of Plots Owned - 4

Answers to Questions
1. A tower often set on a hill designed to warn ships of incoming rocks or dangerous waters.
2. A Light Of Kindness Set Out To Save Doomed Sailors In The Hope To Save
3. The joy of making a new friend ^-^
4. Live in it, i don't have a home so I would make this it. I wouldn't change much just enough to make it work :)
5. Every single person here, tries their hardest to accomplish their own dream. From a company, to a plot, to annoying someone else. Good or bad, Kind or cruel, You all try your best. And I love that. So even thought there are people I like more than others. Without you all. The server would not be. So my answer is - Everyone

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Ingame Name: xxM0nkeyxx
Number of Plots Owned: 10

1. What is a lighthouse?
A lighthouse is a structure designed to help ships and boats remain safe in the dark by shining a light on them
Lighthouses guide the way, guaranteeing everyones safety. A lighthouse guarantees salvation and safety. Its a beacon of hope literally peircing the darkness.
The Simple act of kindness
4. What will you do with the lighthouse (be honest, I don't mind if you plan to sell it or give it away)?
I will keep it and live in it
I don't have a favorite player on the server- I like everyone. I try to be nice and friendly to everyone.

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
RichardGraysonn i own 4 plots
1. What is a lighthouse?
a tower that has some lights to guide people that is at the sea
Uh that it guides people and gives safety
UH My MUM and Family ofc and i love having all the things i have rn im so thankful 2 god
4. What will you do with the lighthouse (be honest, I dont mind if you plan to sell it or give it away)?
I will keep the lighthouse and make the lighthouse better i'll use the basements alot for sf stuff and *you know pigilante stuff* i need a secret place
laggynab he's so epic and cool he helps alot of people no matter what he's such a nice player

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
P00rAF
Number of Plots Owned:1

Answers to Questions
1. A lighthouse is a structure containing a beacon light to warn ships to prevent collisions.
2.It defines hope, of where we can see clearly in all situations.
3. A wonderful day in McCities, plus a good meal :D
4. I will keep it and set it up as my home. Because I needed a home :p
5. I have too many favourites but it would probably be laggynab, he is a legend on this server.

Please let me keep the lighthouse. I value every plot as part of my life and I would appreciate if you help me out. I am a poor player who always gets harassed by upper tier players, and I believe that a plot could brighten up my days.