Case Closed Plot Purchase Scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
1. @TrumpIsMexican
2. She promised me her 17x17 plot in Runnerboro upon payment of 25k (in game currency). After I paid her 20k, I realised I paid her wrong. I went back to the bank to withdraw another 5k to pay her. She then says "sorry I meant 30k you owe me 10k". I comply. She then continues to jack up the prices taking this in a loop for a while, saying "please I need the money I owe somebody" to try to convince me. I finally stop, saying this is taking it too far. I say that if I paid her a last 20k that she would give me the plot or else I would bring up a court case, starting to take screenshots. I pay her. She asks for another 25k. I reminded her about our deal, and said that if she didn't either give me the plot or pay me back all my money I had paid her (which was 45k that I haven't gotten back as of posting) within 2 minutes. 2 minutes passes. None of my money, with her still asking for the 25k aggressively.
3. I took screenshots however it says "image URL" which I can't use since the screenshots are on my computer...

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
1. @TrumpIsMexican
2. She promised me her 17x17 plot in Runnerboro upon payment of 25k (in game currency). After I paid her 20k, I realised I paid her wrong. I went back to the bank to withdraw another 5k to pay her. She then says "sorry I meant 30k you owe me 10k". I comply. She then continues to jack up the prices taking this in a loop for a while, saying "please I need the money I owe somebody" to try to convince me. I finally stop, saying this is taking it too far. I say that if I paid her a last 20k that she would give me the plot or else I would bring up a court case, starting to take screenshots. I pay her. She asks for another 25k. I reminded her about our deal, and said that if she didn't either give me the plot or pay me back all my money I had paid her (which was 45k that I haven't gotten back as of posting) within 2 minutes. 2 minutes passes. None of my money, with her still asking for the 25k aggressively.
this happened to @Angel_Zuza_107 too, today i made a case

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

1. @TrumpIsMexican
3. I took screenshots however it says "image URL" which I can't use since the screenshots are on my computer...
When you are buying a property it is always best to use the /ah command that is the safest way, and you will avoid getting scammed. But, she agreed on terms and should pay you your money back.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
1. @TrumpIsMexican
You should be able to upload the images on Imgur and post the link to it here for evidence.
Just keep in mind for next time that you should always use /as buy if you’re buying properties :)

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
My evidence (not in the right order but you will find the info in them):

A lot of screenshots, I know.

Reactions: Abbey

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Do you have proof of payment?
Sundae in one of the screenies Loveza/TrumpisMexican asks for 20more k or 20,000 more meaning Trainfan did pay her something if she was requesting for more money above the one she recieved because she wanted "20k MORE", meaning that on top of what Trainfan gave she requested for more money.

Reactions: Powerfull

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
If you can find your logs of the payment, download 7-zig to find it as it’s pretty easy to use

Reactions: __Remy
Status
Not open for further replies.