PlotChats

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Okay so, I don't know if this is suggested before, but I think its an awesome idea. So the problem I had today was that I was at my new mansion, and I wanted to say something to the people in my house when I was in the basement. I talked in local, but no player was nearby enough. So I thought, it would be awesome if there can be a plot chat, where every member of the house can talk in, so you can contact every member in the house! Just because people sometimes aren't near enough for local, and /msg doesn't work that well because you have to contact multiple people at once, but you don't want to say it in global because other people see what you're saying. I would like to hear your opinions for this suggestion!

T

Trump15024

Okay so, I don't know if this is suggested before, but I think its an awesome idea. So the problem I had today was that I was at my new mansion, and I wanted to say something to the people in my house when I was in the basement. I talked in local, but no player was nearby enough. So I thought, it would be awesome if there can be a plot chat, where every member of the house can talk in, so you can contact every member in the house! Just because people sometimes aren't near enough for local, and /msg doesn't work that well because you have to contact multiple people at once, but you don't want to say it in global because other people see what you're saying. I would like to hear your opinions for this suggestion!
@nibble like with class chat can this be done such as /plot chat h310?