True

Verified
TrueSavvvage
TrueSavvvage
Citizen
Apr 3, 2018
I will possibly be inactive for 2 months for issues IRL. I hope I will come back someday, but no matter what I will always appreciate this server and recommend it to all players.
I would like to mention some players that have really helped me on the server. @MehLife @Power @Neilio_Xtreme @ramdon @LeanneTheUnicorn @ItzJazzMade . Sorry if I left out anyone that helped my in-game or on the forums.

Thanks,
True

MehLife

Staff member
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Elite
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will possibly be inactive for 2 months for issues IRL. I hope I will come back someday, but no matter what I will always appreciate this server and recommend it to all players.
I would like to mention some players that have really helped me on the server. @MehLife @Power @Neilio_Xtreme @ramdon @LeanneTheUnicorn @ItzJazzMade . Sorry if I left out anyone that helped my in-game or on the forums.

Thanks,
True
Hope you come back soon, wish you the best of luck.

Laurel

Verified
MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Citizen

True

Verified
TrueSavvvage
TrueSavvvage
Citizen
Apr 3, 2018
My GF will be playing on my account sometimes so my account will be on, but I won't

ramdon

Verified
ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Citizen
Aug 9, 2017
California

Thanks,
True
good luck, and rember rl is the most important thing.