POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Congrats laggynab, you really have been a big help to the server. I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me and the server. Hope to see you on McCities soon! :)
Aww noo :D U have dont way more than me haha. Dont thank me :) Thnk ur self! :D Ur the one hu deserves it :D U kept pushing all the barricades in ur life and u still keep pushing :D Ur so strong!!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
GG! Great job laggy (I shoulda posted this earlier ;-;) you are amazing ! You so deserve POTM!
This aint a game :p Thnks! Naw its fine if u had posted it one year later or even if u didnt post it at all :D . It is u being there for ur friends and family that counts :D Naw i dont think i deserve POTM :p Good luck next time :)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This may be too late, but sir Laggynab, you are always so nice in game! You totally deserved it! Congrats!!!

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thnks so so much cps sire :D I hope that u will be the next POTM;MVP Lord :D

I am sure u will be :D I will be very happy if u are going to be and POTM;MVP Lord :D
Naw laggy I don't deserve it u deserve it more than I do

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thnks so so much cps sire :D I hope that u will be the next POTM;MVP Lord :D

I am sure u will be :D I will be very happy if u are going to be and POTM;MVP Lord :D
Naw laggy I don't deserve it u deserve it more than I do
Yea, laggy I gotta agree with Death on this one- you deserve it most! Thanks again for all your kindness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.