Problems with Bank Robbery

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Currently, there a lot of issues with bank robbery. I know it's fresh out the oven so I feel like this would be the best time to give feedback/make changes to it. First off, my main problem is that robberies are have literally been hogged by the same three players. I personally don't have anything really against these guys, but it's the 3 same players working together in god gear and setting timers to rob the bank every single time. No joke, every single time 24/7. How are other players supposed to even get a chance? I would suggest adding a limit to the amount of robberies you can do daily so it's not the same rich players getting even richer; this limit would also apply to any people in your crew. Secondly, robberies are kind of impossible without a crew as well. Since cops can just go directly to a vault, you basically have to have someone positioned near the vault and have a crew member start the robbery to actually get through. I feel like it would be better if the caves did not open until it was started or make it harder for police to get there because it's a nightmare for solo players. Just some thoughts.

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
I was by myself. I had pengy, seb, jayo, and patty all after me. I was able to rob it and make it out. This was before I had good gear. It's definitely not impossible. And, we invested a LOT of money into gear so we can have a greater outcome.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I was by myself. I had pengy, seb, jayo, and patty all after me. I was able to rob it and make it out. This was before I had good gear. It's definitely not impossible. And, we invested a LOT of money into gear so we can have a greater outcome.
anyways, can we get some responses from people other than the ones currently abusing it?

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Except rn i rob it, if i can't i can still kill everyone :3. U can't change that. That's why u gotta invest in gear and weapons to be able to kill people in your way. You can't expect literally everyone to get the bank robbery for free.

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
y do u disregard my point and just say its because I "abuse" it

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Except rn i rob it, if i can't i can still kill everyone :3. U can't change that. That's why u gotta invest in gear and weapons to be able to kill people in your way. You can't expect literally everyone to get the bank robbery for free.
I'm not, but if there is a limit, I doubt you will sit in there for literally no reason other than to just kill people.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
just saying a rob limit is not coming any time soon seeing as its really hard to do.

also its a weird complaint I would have expected some other issues with bank robbing. People being really good at it wasn't on my priority list tbh.

also the whole idea is for gangs to rival each other and to work together in order to rob the bank. Kinda makes it more fun and realistic.

Last but no least if you can't fight them outsmart them. Thats my tip.

Reactions: Yaoke

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
just saying a rob limit is not coming any time soon seeing as its really hard to do.

also its a weird complaint I would have expected some other issues with bank robbing. People being really good at it wasn't on my priority list tbh.

also the whole idea is for gangs to rival each other and to work together in order to rob the bank. Kinda makes it more fun and realistic.

Last but no least if you can't fight them outsmart them. Thats my tip.
the problem is people just sit inside and wait. invisibility in banable. any advantage I can make for myself is not allowed. it's not that they're good at bank robbing, it's that they make 1m+ a day because they overpower everybody else

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
You can outrun them, eat gapples to get past them, grapple past time. Or simply just invest money in gear like literally everyone else in the vault has so you can actually fight. Don't blame your lack of skill or not spending money in gear and saying its unfair.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
You can outrun them, eat gapples to get past them, grapple past time. Or simply just invest money in gear like literally everyone else in the vault has so you can actually fight. Don't blame your lack of skill or not spending money in gear and saying its unfair.
again, would people other than the 3 ppl hogging vault like to say something. In the first day I've been on ive spoken to 4 people who feel that same way as I do.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Because people spent effort and time getting gear. people who don't spend the effort and time suddenly want an even playing field. while ur at it establish communism or give all new players 1 mil

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Because people spent effort and time getting gear. people who don't spend the effort and time suddenly want an even playing field. while ur at it establish communism or give all new players 1 mil
again, not what im saying. im not saying give everyone the same things, im saying change the amount of robberies so certain players cant abuse it. thats my opinion. if you dont agree then... okay? i really dont care

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Hello, I believe I am one of the three (or four) players everyone would encounter during every bank robbery, and I want to apologize for that. I have realized this problem and allowed a couple to explore the caves and attempt to rob. Though I recognize the remaining “hoggers” I don’t think this is a problem in the coding on the new plugin, and I hope they will change and possibly open up a new opportunity for other players to participate in robberies as well.

To all of those I’ve accidentally affected, or possibly bruised, I deeply apologize for the acts I’ve done, and may offer a solution to you all. I may be able to call up “vigilante” players(or what else you might call them) to assist those not being able to possess the abilities to complete a bank robbery, and to share advantages cops have on players. If I’m free, feel free to Msg me if you require these services. I am not requesting for a change, but to offer help those in need (to patch up my “crimes”) and to point out the various advantages hoggers and cops have over players.

Sorry people.

Last edited:

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Just a note, I would kindly ask those two remaining players to take some time off for other players to rob, sharing the same experience and satisfaction for others.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Its not my fault that they don't invest time and money in the gear to get the stuff. If they had the gear to fight me I would avoid sometimes avoid fighting them

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Not talking about u, sry, but even if they do invest time in it those two will beat them all anyways

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
again, not what im saying. im not saying give everyone the same things, im saying change the amount of robberies so certain players cant abuse it. thats my opinion. if you dont agree then... okay? i really dont care
Hello there, I’m back. Since when is investing money in pvp gear ‘abusing’? I don’t get why being smart and investing in pvp gear or investing time to grind exp levels is abusing. It’s a tactic that people use to rob the bank. Other people invest in houses and make money that way. There are different ways to get money. It’s not only bank robbing. Maybe other criminals should invest in pvp gear OR, become friends with a gang and team up to rob it.