Public Letter

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
As many of you may have noticed, I am no longer staff and vice principal. It pains to say I won't be on the server for awhile. Not forever, but for the time being. Real life stuff happened and it's for the better. I will still be active via forums, but no Skype and or mine craft. Thanks to everyone who made me feel special and loved. McCities is a wonderful server that I will greatly miss. I wish you all the best.

~ Keona

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

I will be making a conversation you are the best don't worry about anything.

Reactions: lucyluhoo

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I'll hope to see you again willer I've always looked up to you as a sister figure and you've always made me smile or laugh when I felt sad and I'm going to support you! ill hope to see you one day again :'( I love you willow! I will always miss you </3

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U MADE ME CRY AGAIN!!!! UGHHHH

T

Trump15024

Willow you have been a incredible role model for all of us. No matter how many notable players we lose we will always remember you!!

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U MADE ME CRY AGAIN!!!! UGHHHH
Oh don't worry, I was crying too, but crying is ok, especially since I never cry, it lets your emotions out :p

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
WILLOWW IMA MISS U SU MUCH
But you need to take care of you and we all get that <3
Feeeewwllll betterrrrr! <3 <3
Willow you have been a incredible role model for all of us. No matter how many notable players we lose we will always remember you!!
I'll hope to see you again willer I've always looked up to you as a sister figure and you've always made me smile or laugh when I felt sad and I'm going to support you! ill hope to see you one day again :'( I love you willow! I will always miss you </3
I will be making a conversation you are the best don't worry about anything.
Thank you all, I wasn't expecting this but this means so much to me. You're making me going easier, so thank you guys. Love you all :p <3 <3

T

Trump15024

@Keona look don't leave the server this is a loving community with open arms and nothing can destroy or break that mccities is a place where you need to be if you leave here you mine and brain will be on bad stuff when you get on here I am sure you forget about bad stuff DONT LET BAD STUFF STOP YOU FROM ANYTHING don't leave the server

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
As many of you may have noticed, I am no longer staff and vice principal. It pains to say I won't be on the server for awhile. Not forever, but for the time being. Real life stuff happened and it's for the better. My mental and emotional state has been going downhill and I need to fix this of course, first priority. I will still be active via forums, but no Skype and or mine craft. It's for the better, I'm sorry everyone. This is a good bye but not the end, one day I will come again don't worry. Please don't give me hate as this is very emotional for me. If you seek to know more, make a conversation with me via forums. I wish you all the best.
Good bye willow.

CreeperGamer

As many of you may have noticed, I am no longer staff and vice principal. It pains to say I won't be on the server for awhile. Not forever, but for the time being. Real life stuff happened and it's for the better. My mental and emotional state has been going downhill and I need to fix this of course, first priority. I will still be active via forums, but no Skype and or mine craft. It's for the better, I'm sorry everyone. This is a good bye but not the end, one day I will come again don't worry. Please don't give me hate as this is very emotional for me. If you seek to know more, make a conversation with me via forums. I wish you all the best.
Ill miss you!!!!!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Good byeee you have been such a great role model from even before you were staff! I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say we going to miss you so much even if it's just for the time being. Again, byeeee and I hope you are feeling better

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Awww no Keona:cry::cry::cry:!! We are going to miss you so so much, you have always been such a great friend. Your positive comments always help me out, and I can't thank you enough! As vice principal, your kind words made me feel more confident about teaching on the server, which I really appreciated. Plus, you gave me an awesome birthday gift! You were an excellent staff member who was very active on the server, but I guess the time is right..Good luck on life!! We'll wish you luck when you aren't there! I'm sure you'll do great in the dive team. We'll miss you :( !

Last edited:

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Ill miss you!!!!!
We will miss you so much Hun, good luck with everything. We all love you!❤
Good luck with everything.
I hope everything will be ok in real life soon!
I miss you already
lysm my friend <3
Omg, Willow! I will miss you so much!
Awww no Keona:cry::cry::cry:!! We are going to miss you so so much, you have always been such a great friend. Your positive comments always help me out, and I can't thank you enough! As vice principal, your kind words made me feel more confident about teaching on the server, which I really appreciated. Plus, you gave me an awesome birthday gift! You were an excellent staff member who was very active on the server, but I guess the time is right..Good luck on life!! We'll wish you luck when you aren't there! I'm sure you'll do great in the dive team. We'll miss you :( !
Good byeee you have been such a great role model from even before you were staff! I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say we going to miss you so much even if it's just for the time being. Again, byeeee and I hope you are feeling better
Thank you all so much, this is making me so happy that I feel so loved. I needed this and you have helped me majorly, I love you all and am missing our conversations! Hope to see you guys soon :p <3 <3