put a leash on the cops plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
I'm sure I asked this more than once.
Please take some time to look at this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smhoqBe1oXPCblg2B85iAlRiV1AsX_ic/view?usp=sharing
Some of you know I've got more of these screenshots and videos, but I understand flooding McCities Forums with 58 more of these posts wouldn't be a good thing.

Cops had been false jailing and not paying attention for the past months, and I don't see any changes in their behaviour, apart from false jailing problems getting worse.

New cops often had the excuse on falsejailing, that "they are new and needed time to adopt to the police rules"
Come on, you've been a cop for almost 2-3 months I believe, and you're still making the same mistakes as before. I'm sure ya'all know who I'm talking about.

Another situation: A now-inactive cop has been commiting false jails like 5-10 times on the days he's active, and I don't see any "Demotion Points" or warnings given to him; nothing changed in him, he still false jails.

Next up: A cop was chatting with someone else when I started to attack him. As usual, I got jailed with his amazing grapple skills, and he continued to chat with his buddies after saying the bail, completely missing that I paid the bail and too bothered to check it as shown here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2-CqO2kNZE7r1pS00rr5n_CxEcoGpSw/view
When I finally asked for the realease, he persisted that I haven't paid a single dollar to him, and that "He will not release someone whose bail has not been paid". Seriously, just because you're chatting with someone else, doesn't mean you can argue on things you didn't even confirm.

Prob a lil mistake but whatever: I itemed a gauss (aka illegal gun) to a cop, and guess what, he jailed me without even asking for the license. Since he is quite new, he is unsure of a gauss's illegal gun bail and asked us how much a gauss is worth. We replied him with a vague answer of "about 500k-1mil", and his next message is "_Shiba_ jailed for illegal guns, bail 100k".
Unfortunately I cannot capture this epic gamer moment :(

My last situation: There was a cop (not anymore) even glitched through in order to escape my trap, and killed me... and guess what, the problem was resolved one entire month later, with no action taken and only a warning given. Come on! A cop glitching through and killing the cirminal? What is that?

Just an extra: Cops are supposed to jail criminals, not run from there.
All you need to see is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TXsoYpzNuCxNSRmDt6OeCPtQga8lt6Vi/view
What on earth is that....
If I'm not wrong, that is a bird flying away from a pumpkin with no slimefun advantages, grappling away when I started to use a gun on him. This has happened more than once: COps running for their lives for cover instead of attempting to jail to criminal. In most of these situations, the cop would then /warp to a nearby location and sneak up behind the opponent, or simply camp there for th rest of the day until the criminal finally leaves/comes over. We're basically playing the World's Hardest Game, except the killer blocks only come out when you're near.

About half of the server heard the news: There were tons of false jails made this morning/evening, littarally everyone messaging trump about cops false jailing, missing 99% of the "ff" messages, and so on. Why arn't the cops being monitored over on? Why arn't there stricter rules made over cops? Where are the knowledge cops studied? Apart from a few others, the cop team littarally commits false jails every, single, day, with some even denying it. I've heard rumors that the old cop team was better, and didn't gain as much hate as they do now. Personally, I think I might have been biased based on the fact that old cops are better than 2019 officers, but after hearing their stories, I'm starting to think that these rumors are true. One officer even had the balls to ask "Shiba, why are you being so harsh to the cops?". Now let me ask you back, "What factors lead me to being so harsh on the cop team?" Some cops are even making up their own rules, in which 50% of them would become a common practice amongst the police team, in which all cops blindly followed even without confirmation from the minister!

I didn't say you trashed the cop team trump, you're a very hardworking ministe, dedicating all your time on maintaining rules, and even though you faced many difficulties every day on false jailing reports, you pushed through and managed to salvage as much time to give us sincere apologies and confirmation, on behalf of the entire cop team. You've recently posted a new police guide, limiting cops to have their grapple uses suspended only until the opponent is using a grapple as well, and I appreciate that. Back to the report, I would kindly request on a stricter guide the police could possibly follow

1) Every cop must do a police test before being a cop themselves, but as far as I know, all cops referenced from a guide, in which some didn't even bother to furthur analyse or memorise the list. I felt so bad for Mehlife, spending hours and days on a detailed police guide, on which the cops would glimpse at for 5 minutes during the test. I would like to request in a change in this. Instead of the same cop test given for the past 2-3 years, why not interview them directly, with questions varying every interview? Interview them in-game or on discord personally, asking random questions relating ti dofferent situations/ Make the answer time 5-8 seconds, so cops would actually have to memorise the guide in order to complete the test. This is to ensure new cops would not false jail anymore.

2) Be more strict on cops. Install progrms that might be able to access information hours or even days ago, give cops breaks or time outs if they continue to break police rules.

Plese enforce the cop team even more. This morning/evening has been a total disaster, and that's just the cover of the book. A lot more has happened if you read the entire thing. I hope that this could be fixed with more monitoring on cops, and stricter rules to backbone the police guide.
Fix the cop team pls
pls
pls
pls

Last edited:

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Let me just add on, these problems have been persisting for months now, despite countless reports on certain players, there rarely was a case when players were properly punished, and the current warning system in the police either isn't being used or is way too lenient. This allows police to continue to do their jobs poorly and get away with it. On top of that, I learned that there was no sure method of figuring out whether cops using /getpos was used abusively or properly. With the only method being checking "whether they are in /duty or not". I believe there are some good cops who will use /getpos to scout out the location of a criminal before using /duty to jail, and this means that any cop that is aware of this fact can just abuse getpos while being in /duty.
With the current reputation of the cop team, there is nearly no trust, even from the criminals. The recent cases of cops making up rules that are not completely clear to everyone just makes everything else, none of us can believe anything that most officers say, and with the mishap that occurred, we now know that not even a Chief Officer is trustworthy, as there is tons of images showing a chief officer ignoring "friendly fight" signs and jailing regardless.

The problems are very clear, and despite trump working to attempt to balance the interaction between criminals and cops, there are countless other problems that still need to be taken seriously. We all know that being a cop means that bending rules etc. is now acceptable, as Shiba has mentioned about the glitch abusing, and even one officer being banned multiple times with barely any punishment. It has been far too long, and personally I don't expect the police team to ever go back to what it was before, I think its beyond fixing because at this point the police team are known for using lies and deceit to jail players (making up rules, faking going out of duty). So @Trump15024, please, prove me wrong, finally lay down some rules and do something about the police team being out of control.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
this is facts i reported a bunch of cops for multiple offenses likethis months ago when i actually played and they got "a talking to" ... sure that talking to did a lot for em bc i came on the next day after reporting and got false jailed again :) anyways this is an epic gamer moment and i hope us minecraft legends get the protection we need to stop police brutality!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oke just note I am replying as a player and a cop, nothing more nothing less.

I want to start saying that I am happy this post is made instead of the continuous harassment cops get in chat for making these mistakes (or abusing their perms, depending on the point of view).
I hope this gets taken serious because quite frankly there is no other way to deal with this issue.

I hope it can stay this civil for the time being, to make sure we can all listen to each other.

But some of the accusations / problems mentioned here are not providing enough info so as a cop let me add some points

For starters:
-certain players have received points/warnings for their behaviour as a cop.
-using tricks like warping away or not wanting to die has been part of the game for a long time, and are some of the strategies used by cops. Just like criminals who all group together and then assault each other to lure cops in, to take em down with the full gang.
-no cop has ever abused /getpos and it will not happen anytime soon. I mean people can use /track in the wild too. I know you complained a lot about it but if there is nothing we can do and no cop has ever raided someone's wild base then there is no real pressure to do anything about it right?

Lastly I hate the argument of the old police force.
I mean the cop team never was perfect.

We had the time where police died out completely.
The time where everyone in the team was related to Leanne for some reason.
The time where laws were being made that made it all too complex and brought confusion into the server.
I know you guys like to remember the good sides but stop using the old teams as comparisants.
Most of the cop team does their best to follow the rules and just have some fun.
As mentioned I think this post is great, but some of the points mentioned were in my opinion not giving both sides of the story.

What happens to the cops that you reported I can't say, because that is simply not my story to tell.

Hope you all have a good day and take some of my points into consideration. :/

Greets

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

First, this post, in my view, is nothing more than a public slander. The screenshots and incidents provided had already been reported to me, and yes I have taken action.

First, I want to address some issues Shiba raised. First, Ridethesky is the officer who glitched through your door, and after you send that video to be I had planned on firing him and banning him. However, faheem instructed me not to ban and warn sky instead, which resulted in him not getting demoted (later he was demoted for other reasons). I have made this clear many times on forums and to you, so I’m not sure why this keeps coming up except the fact we want to keep a toxic environment between police and criminals. Yes, my cops do receive punishments. No players are in my police discord so please don’t speak to it. We have a point system where you receive points for bad things you do, a promotion system where if you do something bad you’re not getting promoted, and a termination system where you are fired. Every minister from Ciel to me has gotten false jail reports but can anyone name one officer demoted for false jailing? Never happened. False jails are not acceptable and if police are clearly violating the rules they will receive harass punishment. However, some of the reports I get are absolutely ridiculous and when I find out the background information it’s not more then a misunderstanding. For example, yesterday an officer was harassed because he didn't see his name tagged in chat for a friendly fight. The problem is the plugin is disabled so of course this message was lost in chat. That’s the kind of reports I get. Would you want to be demoted for something as simple as that? No, and I expect you respect that standard I hold for the police. That being said, we have a new punishment system in the police force where it’s 1) a verbal warning 2) points 3) termination. This is a much stricter term, and no a report just rambling does not count.

Second, to address pengys concerns, I do use the point system, warning systems, etc. The issue with getpos has been discussed, and I’m sorry to say but getpos is staying. There has never been an issue with it, and there is not one now. A “what if” situation is not an excuse for staff to have to remove a command police has had for 3 years. No, cops are not allowed to bend rules, what happens is I get crazy reports that only give one side of the story and usually it’s a misunderstanding.

Finally, the amount of disrespect the police get in chat is not acceptable. Not only are they having to adjust to new rules I made for you guys in expectation you be on good behavior, they’re also having to do with harassment on a daily basis.

This post in my opinion miss miss characterizes the situation this is just few police making some small mistakes (which if not corrected will cause them to be fired etc) and some players turning into a huge situation. I can assure you that I do not tolerate police breaking rules.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
@ItzJazzMade

1. I think what Shiba means with the trickery is when cops use a multi tool to grapple away despite the criminal using no such advantage at all, warping away or other sorts is fine but nowadays cops tend to lie to get crims, for example the age old "I'm going out of duty". That rule was added to prevent cops harassing players of "ignoring crime" but cops tend to use that as another method for jailing crims, which would only bring back the old argument of "ignoring crime"
2. No cop has ever been caught for abusing getpos because, well... they can't unless they admit it themselves. As it has been proved by someone before, becoming a cop is actually quite easy, requiring someone to just become a Citizen as well as read the police guide a couple times. There is no way for Trump to actually catch an abuser because, as mentioned, there is no actual way to. Also you can't use /track in wild, as helper you should know that.
3.The reason why people compare is because they were better back then, if this current cop team was legendary then there wouldn't be any comparison except perhaps saying how much better the police team has become. And as for everyone being "related" to Leanne, she picked me as a cop before she quit, and at least Leanne had her cop team under control.

@Trump15024

1. Using the point / warning system is good and all, but perhaps review it as currently most players can agree you are being wayyyyyyyyyy to lenient with your cops, they have been given months to "adjust" to some rules that most players are able to adjust to in a few hours. Your cops are supposed to "talented/trained" and should be able to adjust to such rules quickly.
2.Your officer being harassed because his name wasn't mentioned, that rule is completely bullcrap. Never in history have I ever had to mention a cop about friendly fight, as when said in global chat with both names and the word "ff" mentioned, would usually fix it, but this cop would still jail despite people using colour chat, both ad, and about 8 players mentioning that it was ff. On top of that your chief cop did not even admit his mistake or even attempt to fix things, instead repeating the same so called "misconception" multiple times.
3.False jails happen as part of a daily basis and I can understand that there are a few misunderstandings that cause a bit of friction, but there are a few cops who I won't name who tend to repeat their "mistakes" and use the excuse of "still new/in training" as an excuse.
4.Also this post isn't really "public slander" as you see it, its just a bunch of players being fed up of the cop team and hoping for change for the better, something that won't take years or decades before finally being achieved.
5. All of this wouldn't happen if the police team didn't go downhill at first. From our dms Trump, I have mentioned many times that you need to finally draw a line in the sand with your cops, as its being taken too far, I understand that this is just a block game and its no fun to be too strict, but the recent incident has taken it way too far.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

@ItzJazzMade

1. I think what Shiba means with the trickery is when cops use a multi tool to grapple away despite the criminal using no such advantage at all, warping away or other sorts is fine but nowadays cops tend to lie to get crims, for example the age old "I'm going out of duty". That rule was added to prevent cops harassing players of "ignoring crime" but cops tend to use that as another method for jailing crims, which would only bring back the old argument of "ignoring crime"
2. No cop has ever been caught for abusing getpos because, well... they can't unless they admit it themselves. As it has been proved by someone before, becoming a cop is actually quite easy, requiring someone to just become a Citizen as well as read the police guide a couple times. There is no way for Trump to actually catch an abuser because, as mentioned, there is no actual way to. Also you can't use /track in wild, as helper you should know that.
3.The reason why people compare is because they were better back then, if this current cop team was legendary then there wouldn't be any comparison except perhaps saying how much better the police team has become. And as for everyone being "related" to Leanne, she picked me as a cop before she quit, and at least Leanne had her cop team under control.

@Trump15024

1. Using the point / warning system is good and all, but perhaps review it as currently most players can agree you are being wayyyyyyyyyy to lenient with your cops, they have been given months to "adjust" to some rules that most players are able to adjust to in a few hours. Your cops are supposed to "talented/trained" and should be able to adjust to such rules quickly.
2.Your officer being harassed because his name wasn't mentioned, that rule is completely bullcrap. Never in history have I ever had to mention a cop about friendly fight, as when said in global chat with both names and the word "ff" mentioned, would usually fix it, but this cop would still jail despite people using colour chat, both ad, and about 8 players mentioning that it was ff. On top of that your chief cop did not even admit his mistake or even attempt to fix things, instead repeating the same so called "misconception" multiple times.
3.False jails happen as part of a daily basis and I can understand that there are a few misunderstandings that cause a bit of friction, but there are a few cops who I won't name who tend to repeat their "mistakes" and use the excuse of "still new/in training" as an excuse.
4. All of this wouldn't happen if the police team didn't go downhill at first. From our dms Trump, I have mentioned many times that you need to finally draw a line in the sand with your cops, as its being taken too far, I understand that this is just a block game and its no fun to be too strict, but the recent incident has taken it way too far.
I want police to learn from their mistakes, but if they don’t, you can ask them, I’ve already told them today they will be removed from the force.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
-certain players have received points/warnings for their behaviour as a cop.
If they passed the police test, they should NOT receive these warnings anyways. The police test is to ensure future cops would not forget these rules, however, has been betrayed of their purpose, and the guide was completely forgotten about when it comes to crim vs cop combat. Police should already know the rules 247, not jailing anyone in case and checking the rules afterwards, briefly (and unsucessfully) patching it up with a "I'm sorry, it will never happen again".

-using tricks like warping away or not wanting to die has been part of the game for a long time, and are some of the strategies used by cops. Just like criminals who all group together and then assault each other to lure cops in, to take em down with the full gang.
I'm pretty sure that by signing up as a cop, surely they know there is a huge risk of dying. Speaking of terms of roleplay, police are not immortal. We only team up when there is a cop using slimefun advantages over us, and conquering over the entire crime gang. We don't just team up for unreasonable purposes. A good example is Dwimmer. ;) Well surprisingly, he is the only one keeping all this roleplay on, as the only cop who brought up all the fun to us. a battle between mythics and one hit jail sticks. We only team on certain cops, which I would happily list all their names out, who spams grapples and maybe later on after the 30th of August: may take full advantage on our equipment. Immortal cops grappling all over the battlefield isn't fun at all. Besides, your sticks are pretty OP. Just one click from a mouse and you're away. That's it. Game over. Tons of cops complemented on equalising the gear between cops and crims, and it's not too fair if we had the same gear.
I mean come on, we have to hit you multiple times (20-30) before you lose your health, and you? One hit and we're goners. Be aware that you have unlimited satuation too when you're on duty, and you're complaining that it's hard to jail us?
Once there was a suggestion made by one of our community: In order to jail a criminal, you gotta kill the criminal yourself, but I understand this matter is very unequipped for cops, and despite how it could equalise all the problem, criminals would take over and at last, possibly lose it's sense of roleplay.
Or give us one hit weapons as well, might make things fairer. ;)

Lastly I hate the argument of the old police force. I mean the cop team never was perfect.
Right, sorry. It was an opinion for me about the old cop team, but I've never been in 2017-2018 anyways. I apologise.

*More replies will be posted on the next comment as I just reached the character limit. :p

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Righteo, onto trump's statements. *sweats

First, this post, in my view, is nothing more than a public slander. The screenshots and incidents provided had already been reported to me, and yes I have taken action.
Um no, this is not public slander. I would tolerate a few false jails, but to this point it has been recognised that some cops had been false jailing, and not changing. If this is a public slander, I would mercilessly reveal all the officer's names and offenses against police rules. I know you've taken action, sorry if you misunderstood, and I think it would do even better if these warnings could be furthur reinforced. I would not be writing this post if the cops had learnt from their mistakes and didn't, or at least rarely, commit these acts again.

Ridethesky is the officer who glitched through your door, and after you send that video to be I had planned on firing him and banning him. However, faheem instructed me not to ban and warn sky instead, which resulted in him not getting demoted (later he was demoted for other reasons).
:)

I have made this clear many times on forums and to you, so I’m not sure why this keeps coming up except the fact we want to keep a toxic environment between police and criminals.
Don't ask me. Ask your fellow officers why did the false jailing continued, despite your warnings. That's why I wrote this post: to reinforce cop survelliance and responsibility. (and not a "public slander")

Yes, my cops do receive punishments. We have a point system where you receive points for bad things you do, a promotion system where if you do something bad you’re not getting promoted, and a termination system where you are fired. Every minister from Ciel to me has gotten false jail reports but can anyone name one officer demoted for false jailing? Never happened. False jails are not acceptable and if police are clearly violating the rules they will receive harass punishment.
Good to know that. Bad news is, it doesn't really affect them too much. By the way, there's been a lot going on when you're asleep, or not online, to be specific. May I notify you that my dearest HP laptop had its 3 year birthday in January, and it runs slower than my grandpa. My laptop cannot handle recordings 247, and if they do, I would certainly turn them on all times, and you'll might be left in shock upon knowing that the reports are not it, and falsejails are a common practice we crims face everyday. Of course officers wern't demoted for false jailing, just because we only recorded that 1% of the false jails.

This post in my opinion miss miss characterizes the situation this is just few police making some small mistakes (which if not corrected will cause them to be fired etc) and some players turning into a huge situation. I can assure you that I do not tolerate police breaking rules.
Precisely, I think the "few" police is the number that makes up most of your team, and these little mistakes are repeatedly commited with no apparant intention to change. A rather "newly recruited" cop does false jails everytime I meet him, and a chief denied everything I claimed, usually involving missing bail messages and paid bails.

This post is not a ranting post to demotivate and mock the police team. This has been a problem far beyond our imagination. It is very difficult to accept the situation, on cops commiting acts. This post is a suggestion to place a new test and survalliance system to monitor cop movements and to ensure that cops would do their duty flawlessly.

T

Trump15024

Righteo, onto trump's statements. *sweats

Um no, this is not public slander. I would tolerate a few false jails, but to this point it has been recognised that some cops had been false jailing, and not changing. If this is a public slander, I would mercilessly reveal all the officer's names and offenses against police rules. I know you've taken action, sorry if you misunderstood, and I think it would do even better if these warnings could be furthur reinforced. I would not be writing this post if the cops had learnt from their mistakes and didn't, or at least rarely, commit these acts again.

:)

Don't ask me. Ask your fellow officers why did the false jailing continued, despite your warnings. That's why I wrote this post: to reinforce cop survelliance and responsibility. (and not a "public slander")

Good to know that. Bad news is, it doesn't really affect them too much. By the way, there's been a lot going on when you're asleep, or not online, to be specific. May I notify you that my dearest HP laptop had its 3 year birthday in January, and it runs slower than my grandpa. My laptop cannot handle recordings 247, and if they do, I would certainly turn them on all times, and you'll might be left in shock upon knowing that the reports are not it, and falsejails are a common practice we crims face everyday. Of course officers wern't demoted for false jailing, just because we only recorded that 1% of the false jails.

Precisely, I think the "few" police is the number that makes up most of your team, and these little mistakes are repeatedly commited with no apparant intention to change. A rather "newly recruited" cop does false jails everytime I meet him, and a chief denied everything I claimed, usually involving missing bail messages and paid bails.

This post is not a ranting post to demotivate and mock the police team. This has been a problem far beyond our imagination. It is very difficult to accept the situation, on cops commiting acts. This post is a suggestion to place a new test and survalliance system to monitor cop movements and to ensure that cops would do their duty flawlessly.
“To ensure that cops would do their duty flawlessly”. I understand we all want the police force to be in the best shape possible and not make mistakes, but that’s not realistic. Why do you think police have /free? We have a surveillance system, a point system, and I have instructed the chiefs to start giving out punishments and notifications to officers who are not following rules in game and report to me so I can further give out punishments. I’m constantly in game in vanish watching the officers, and for that matter people being toxic to them. We don’t just start firing officers because out of 100 jails they make a mistake jailing 3 times. Yes, when they make a mistake they need to be called out so they can fix it and if the mistake continues they will be demoted. I know some of the cops are now actually recording everything, which I advise them to do, so I want to see what’s going on here. I’m going to be talking to individuals officers about some of the mistakes they’re making and if they do not improve well you can imagine my next step.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
That is funny considering it was one of the Chiefs that went wild. Also /free isn't working, only /release does. We've heard the "i'll talk to some of the officers" bs thousands of times, we just want to see something actually happen for once, instead of cops either resigning or getting demoted for disrespecting you.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
“To ensure that cops would do their duty flawlessly”. I understand we all want the police force to be in the best shape possible and not make mistakes, but that’s not realistic. Why do you think police have /free? We have a surveillance system, a point system, and I have instructed the chiefs to start giving out punishments and notifications to officers who are not following rules in game and report to me so I can further give out punishments. I’m constantly in game in vanish watching the officers, and for that matter people being toxic to them. We don’t just start firing officers because out of 100 jails they make a mistake jailing 3 times. Yes, when they make a mistake they need to be called out so they can fix it and if the mistake continues they will be demoted. I know some of the cops are now actually recording everything, which I advise them to do, so I want to see what’s going on here. I’m going to be talking to individuals officers about some of the mistakes they’re making and if they do not improve well you can imagine my next step.
It's also not realistic for cops to false jail so many times, and otherway, /free doesn't even work. Imagine how mich /rep was lost because of those "little mistakes"
"We have a survelliance system" - Does it even work properly? How did it miss most of the false jailing and other rule breaking related coincidences that happened?
"a point system" - Pretty sure that's the infinite "verbal warning" system, and I doubt cops had actually got any points so far, despite all the mistakes some officers had done.
"and I have instructed the chiefs to start giving out punishments and notifications to officers who are not following rules in game and report to me so I can further give out punishments." - Seriously? Even one of the chiefs started false jailing...

You also pointed out that we were being "toxic" to your team. Are you aware that such conflicts only happen right after false jails? We were simply complaining about the false jail made by the officer, quite often involving the officer denying the wrongs he had done, and the false jails had got so out of hand, a false jail is littarally adapted as a common practice for us criminals. Also, for one of the cops, he false jails like 20% of the time. Is that a problem? Hmm? Or is it because he is "new" and has received full demotion immunity? Yes, when they make a mistake they need to be called out so they can fix it and if the mistake continues they will be demoted.
Despite the false jails, I don't see any changes at all. That cop has lead to chaos 1-2 days ago, and he is still chilling on his desk being "off duty". He is still a disaster in my little gang, and has lead to conflicts between us and him, along with hundreds of rep lost because of false jails. He made many many many mistakes, and I don't see you taking the second step forward. As I suggested in my first post, before this thread became a fortress hiding mistakes, create a new police recruiting system, which can ensure the complete acknowledgement of officers understanding cop rules. and what you've mentioned about being "strict" isn't doing very well either. Instead of issuing a thousand of verbal warnings, demotion points had to be issued upon if mistakes had been made multiple times. This is already reflected upon on the chaos 2 days ago, and this might pursuade you to increase control on cop regulations. This has esculated so badly I couldn't even gain my trust on one of the chiefs now, and as my only trustworthy superior, Mr. Trump, please mend my wounds and listen to my suggestions.

T

Trump15024

That is funny considering it was one of the Chiefs that went wild. Also /free isn't working, only /release does. We've heard the "i'll talk to some of the officers" bs thousands of times, we just want to see something actually happen for once, instead of cops either resigning or getting demoted for disrespecting you.
I’m aware of the situation. Respectfully, do you want me to just fire the whole force and just hire all new random applicants? Again, we have a process in the police system ministers follow, and there were many reports of false jails against police when I was a cop under Leanne and not one officer was demoted. I have never demoted an officer for disrespecting me. I’m willing to listen to your suggestions, but no in that disrespectful manner.

It's also not realistic for cops to false jail so many times, and otherway, /free doesn't even work. Imagine how mich /rep was lost because of those "little mistakes"
"We have a survelliance system" - Does it even work properly? How did it miss most of the false jailing and other rule breaking related coincidences that happened?
"a point system" - Pretty sure that's the infinite "verbal warning" system, and I doubt cops had actually got any points so far, despite all the mistakes some officers had done.
"and I have instructed the chiefs to start giving out punishments and notifications to officers who are not following rules in game and report to me so I can further give out punishments." - Seriously? Even one of the chiefs started false jailing...

You also pointed out that we were being "toxic" to your team. Are you aware that such conflicts only happen right after false jails? We were simply complaining about the false jail made by the officer, quite often involving the officer denying the wrongs he had done, and the false jails had got so out of hand, a false jail is littarally adapted as a common practice for us criminals. Also, for one of the cops, he false jails like 20% of the time. Is that a problem? Hmm? Or is it because he is "new" and has received full demotion immunity? Yes, when they make a mistake they need to be called out so they can fix it and if the mistake continues they will be demoted.
Despite the false jails, I don't see any changes at all. That cop has lead to chaos 1-2 days ago, and he is still chilling on his desk being "off duty". He is still a disaster in my little gang, and has lead to conflicts between us and him, along with hundreds of rep lost because of false jails. He made many many many mistakes, and I don't see you taking the second step forward. As I suggested in my first post, before this thread became a fortress hiding mistakes, create a new police recruiting system, which can ensure the complete acknowledgement of officers understanding cop rules. and what you've mentioned about being "strict" isn't doing very well either. Instead of issuing a thousand of verbal warnings, demotion points had to be issued upon if mistakes had been made multiple times. This is already reflected upon on the chaos 2 days ago, and this might pursuade you to increase control on cop regulations. This has esculated so badly I couldn't even gain my trust on one of the chiefs now, and as my only trustworthy superior, Mr. Trump, please mend my wounds and listen to my suggestions.
If you did not know, I’ve given out the most points out of many ministers in the past. We have a surveillance system that catches a lot of things. My point of talking about /free is that the command was made because cops are going to make mistakes. Imagine you arresting hundreds of people every week and you expect them to make zero mistakes? To your suggestion of doing performance tests etc I have. The thing is just because a cop takes a test, or I train them forever doesn’t mean they’re going to become perfect. The point system is not just endlessly verbal warnings, but these reports I get 90% of them are mischaracterized and are one sided. My goal when I get a report is to find out what happened and then if they did something that broke police rules punish them. However, what if it’s justboke incident of them missing a friendly fight in chat because the plugin is broke? I’m not demoting Officers over simple things. If you were a police officer I know you wouldn’t want that standard placed on you.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
If you did not know, I’ve given out the most points out of many ministers in the past. We have a surveillance system that catches a lot of things. My point of talking about /free is that the command was made because cops are going to make mistakes. Imagine you arresting hundreds of people every week and you expect them to make zero mistakes? To your suggestion of doing performance tests etc I have. The thing is just because a cop takes a test, or I train them forever doesn’t mean they’re going to become perfect. The point system is not just endlessly verbal warnings, but these reports I get 90% of them are mischaracterized and are one sided. My goal when I get a report is to find out what happened and then if they did something that broke police rules punish them. However, what if it’s justboke incident of them missing a friendly fight in chat because the plugin is broke? I’m not demoting Officers over simple things. If you were a police officer I know you wouldn’t want that standard placed on you.
Not surprised at all, since there had been so many incidences over the days. I know there is /free, then why not use it if so many people are false jailed everyday, despite you knowing that cops will false jail, and that it is ultimately inevitable. "Imagine you arresting hundreds of people every week and you expect them to make zero mistakes?" *Of course not! It's just 10 mistakes per day! wdym?!* If cops continute to false jail wildly, then it is pretty apparant that the tests had to be improved, to be made into good use. People had gained so much hate on cops because of being falsely punished or framed by the officers, who arn't even fully sure what is happening, and what is going on. If only 10% of the reports went through, then adding up the rest of the 90% would result in a very devastating number. I don't record my screen usually, but if I'd do, you'd be surprised on how many mistakes, both big and small, would add up to the volcano. And no, the @mention system is fixed already, and despite all the "missed ff messages" and "false jails", I don't see any big things that happened, apart from a 10 hour purge to give the cops a break. If you're not demoting them over simple things, then you must understand the dump of "little things" slowly accumulated to a point that we might have to get our big brains out. If I'm a police officer I wouldn't even dare to go hungry for kills, doing whatever it takes to jail, no matter if it's a fact or a misunderstandning, not some wild elephants roaming around, thinking everyone is a threat. I would frankly accept my mistakes I've done, instead of coming up with excuses, saying "Oh, I'm talking with someone else" or "Oh, I'm watching youtube, you should've pinged me"
And by the way, how is it a rule for pinging to be necessary before any ffs? These cops should put on their reading glasses, and really pay attention on what's happening. Despite a crowd surrounding a 1v1, one of you unmercifully rushed in and jailed them immediately, and despite all the false jails commited and the incident 2 days ago, I don't see any changes at all.
My post here is to request for a police test, which would be more reliable, to ensure officers know their rules.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
well i was just about to write a thing about how we should be a little easier on cops... but i saw this. I dont know the entire situation, i havent been here to experience it in a long time. But, what i DO know is these cops are players on the sever just like everyone else. They are kind people. People who have lives outside of this game, people with emotions, people with feelings. Now im not saying that every cop is innocent, but we all make mistakes, choices, calls that are unfair. The only difference is these people are called cops, this means the spotlight is constantly on them. When they make a wrong call, everyone looks. Its easy for them to rack up a bad reputation, making them out to be these "annoying" or "bad" people. But we all make mistakes, everyday. So i guess what im getting at is, these people are human, they make mistakes. However putting them down with unkind words isnt the way to go about it. I know a lot of people know this already :) but just a friendly reminder

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
well i was just about to write a thing about how we should be a little easier on cops... but i saw this. I dont know the entire situation, i havent been here to experience it in a long time. But, what i DO know is these cops are players on the sever just like everyone else. They are kind people. People who have lives outside of this game, people with emotions, people with feelings. Now im not saying that every cop is innocent, but we all make mistakes, choices, calls that are unfair. The only difference is these people are called cops, this means the spotlight is constantly on them. When they make a wrong call, everyone looks. Its easy for them to rack up a bad reputation, making them out to be these "annoying" or "bad" people. But we all make mistakes, everyday. So i guess what im getting at is, these people are human, they make mistakes. However putting them down with unkind words isnt the way to go about it. I know a lot of people know this already but just a friendly reminder
We've been pretty easy on cops before, and I've only started reporting about a month ago. These repeated mistakes happen everyday, multiple times, and since the demotion system, or whatever you call it, barely made changes or corrected their mistakes, there should be a new way for cops to learn from them. They are players who have decided to dedicate some time towards the cop team, but by signing up, they should promise themselves to hold a responsibility to do their duties, and to not abuse their powers, nor to take advantage of it. If we make mistakes, choices, calls that are unfair, they, or we, should learn from them, instead of ignoring all of these mistakes and continue with the false jails.
They had been forgiven for a very long time, until we started reporting because we realised the false jailing has been getting out of hand. I doubt you were on two days ago, so I don’t really know if you were present before the 10 hour purge. However, their mistakes are repeatedly committed during that time period, and by complementing on the false jails and telling them to be more careful etc, they took it as “abuse and harassment”, or you have mentioned, “unkind words”.
Since you're not a criminal, you might havent been aware of the current situation. I used to have the same thinking as you too :). I thought cops are heroes, doing their duty, trying their best to jail criminals, and one officer personally defended me from hitmen on my first month here. But ever since I forged my first sword, I realised that cops are not what I thought they were, and that a lot is going on in the backwaters, which at this point, started to deteriorate. Fortunately this officer has seldom, or never, in my experience, commited any false jails while playing by the rules. Our gang even looked up to him as a role model cop. Unfortunately, as pure experiences gathered from my friends and gangmates, only 2-4 of thesee officers meet these standards, with one of the chiefs going insane as well. They are not "annoying or bad" people, as you mentioned, but rather people who do not recognise their mistakes and are stubborn to change. This post is to strengthen maintainance on the cop team. If you are not part of this criminal gang I'd suggest you to stay out of this, before you get dragged in as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.