Question abut transfers

jakobjpar

Verified
jakobjpar
jakobjpar
Citizen
Aug 14, 2017
Soon im getting a new account if I do is it possible to transfer all properties/everything I own over and my rank (Transfer a house to my new one and put stuff in a chest in my homes)
Getting it around christmas
:creeper::laugh::cooln:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Why a mew account tho? You can change your name and skin anytime (name with cooldown)

But amyways.
You can just sell the houses for 0 to the new account and change your forum name if wanted.
You can also give the money to your new account, but maybe inform staff that they don't think you use it to rank up and get eco wiped... :/

But yeah like you don't even have to move really :)

Reactions: Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Why a mew account tho? You can change your name and skin anytime (name with cooldown)

But amyways.
You can just sell the houses for 0 to the new account and change your forum name if wanted.
You can also give the money to your new account, but maybe inform staff that they don't think you use it to rank up and get eco wiped... :/

But yeah like you don't even have to move really :)
no I believe that is not allowed ( reselling properties for low values), but you could trade between friends or with a staff member.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
wait.... i could have changed my name from kirspy to krispy this whole time and fixed my accidental spelling error....

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
no I believe that is not allowed ( reselling properties for low values), but you could trade between friends or with a staff member.
It's not allowed to sell, but to 'give' a region you can just sell it for 0. Also happens with plot give aways. Buying low selling properties is not allowed, but only in the context of you buying from a new player or anything.
I know the rules ;)

i was pretty baked when i made it lol
Keep it, it's better :)

Reactions: Powerfull