Questions about /warp wild

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Hello :D I have a few questions about /warp wild. It would be really helpful if they were answered :D

1) Why don't creepers destroy blocks when they explode?
2) What happened to the mythicdrop wielding mobs at /warp wild?
3) What happened to identifying mythicdrops?
4) Why is the difficulty Easy? It used to be on Hard difficulty D:

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
1) It's probably a turned off action because there's a lot of ways it could go wrong. There would be a lot more grief around our lovely wild because of it.
4) Different people are joining and so things have to be adjusted. Maybe it's on easy just because it's easier to settle in and grow here?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Mythics have changed overtime.
Also many people want it on hard again but that suggestion has been kind of ignored I guess

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
1) I assume because World Guard doesn't allow Creepers to explode blocks in the wild :D Or a plugin makes it so damage is not done by Creeper explosions.
1) It's probably a turned off action because there's a lot of ways it could go wrong. There would be a lot more grief around our lovely wild because of it.
4) Different people are joining and so things have to be adjusted. Maybe it's on easy just because it's easier to settle in and grow here?
Hmm.. I don't think that 1) Is an accident, /warp wild doesn't have any world guard plugins in it (other than the safezone) Creepers exploding things didn't seem to be a problem for anyone in the past, there must be a reason such as players using creepers to explode private signs off D: That is my theory, I don't know if it is correct tho D: The great owner lord of lords must have /gamerule mobGriefing False(ed)

Last edited:

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Hmm.. I don't think that 1) Is an accident, /warp wild doesn't have any world guard plugins in it (other than the safezone) Creepers exploding things didn't seem to be a problem for anyone in the past, there must be a reason such as players using creepers to explode private signs off D: That is my theory, I don't know if it is correct tho D: The great owner lord of lords must have /gamerule mobGriefing False(ed)
True. That is a high possibility.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Spawning withers can cause an explosion and break lock signs. Its a glitch that cant really be fixed. The punishement for that is like perm ban as its griefing and using bug/exploits.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello :D I have a few questions about /warp wild. It would be really helpful if they were answered :D

1) Why don't creepers destroy blocks when they explode?
2) What happened to the mythicdrop wielding mobs at /warp wild?
3) What happened to identifying mythicdrops?
4) Why is the difficulty Easy? It used to be on Hard difficulty D:
I assume all these things changed to prevent lag - otherwise, why would it change? Mythic wielding mobs were pretty cool