Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Accusing - cp42
Accusations - Trying to steal a company we co founded (but myself and others did most of the work)

Recently as a lot of people know, there was some flame in 'clearification' . I'm just going to ignore that, but in a comment there Cp42 recognized himself as the sole leader and creator of 'Microsoft', which is making me very mad. Here is the story ....

One day, newish player Gabriel/Trump decided to make 'Apple' in the server. My thoughts were 'wow so cool, I want to make a company, etc'. Basically, my idea for the company was for it to be Apples rival which in real life is 'Microsoft Corperation'. At the time, Cp42 was probably my only good friend on the server, so naturally we compared notes and we decided to create this company. I had been calling it Microsoft for a while, but Cp wanted it to be Banana, which was ok so we kept the name as both (or as you may have seen it on the forums Microsoft/Banana). Basically the name Microsoft stuck with the company a bit more since it was a little more memorable.

So, starting up the company was pretty good. We had good plans and I even made a google forms for employees (something that I managed slowly). The employees don't matter much for this, but we also hired good friends DeathInferno and Tiger to be executive officers and manage/help out if they wanted to. At this point Cp42 and I agreed that we were both co owners.

So as a few weeks passed, the company was doing pretty well. I managed to hire a decent staff.Tiger and I bought items from employees and even made our own. (To resell later). During this time, cp42 allowed us to use go100 for the hq (which tiger and I built), but the transfer request got denied since it wasn't too similar to surrounding houses [it was like an office building]. Also around this time, Cp42 had created a discord for the company which unfortunately died off (rip). You can look in my screenshots, but basically he gave himself and *I* the owner 'tag'. (To confirm that I didn't do it myself, there is a locked sign next to the rank, meaning I can't change it).

At this stage I would say Microsoft was one of the top companies, and it made me quite some money. With the 3mil I had, I bought Tucker77Island. I initially wanted to use it for terraforming, but instead I ended up devoting the island for the Microsoft hq and its needs. One could argue that because I sold tucker later, it doesn't count, but I sold tucker so I could either use it for Tiger's large sf project or for buying captain (a larger island for the company).

This is the part when I started doing things like sending company updates and stuff. Each and everything in the updates were contributed to by either myself, Tiger or Death - not once Cp42. To me, I was ok with Cp42 being a co owner, and he was busy a lot building and irl stuff so I didn't pressure him.

What I want from this: I want the Microsoft name and all it's assets to belong to myself, Death and Tiger. Cp42 has disregarded us and is planning to "kick us out". Im also asking that while Microsoft is still being used by us, he can't make a new company called 'Banana' as many players will find it confusing.

Additional Information -

The last update Microsoft had, was that we fired all employees so we can rehire newer more active ones later.

Links to updates: (all separate)
http://mccities.com/threads/banana-microsoft-staff-applications-guide.3858/

http://mccities.com/threads/microsoft-raffle-100k.4025/

http://mccities.com/threads/microsoft-update-july-11.4213/#post-29298

Screenshots:
(Will be updated when I get to my laptop)

Proof of management (to higher staff): you can check our 'Microsoft convos' all of them include Cp, Tiger, death and myself in them

Player witnesses (please respond if you are one) -

@TheDiamondTiger - Was with us when the company was created

@Death_Inferno360 - Was with us when the company was created

@Gabriel - Our main competition

Thanks for reading

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I do too! It was I that said 'hey PurpleTurkey do u want to be my CEO in my new company I'm going to start?'

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Here is my post in the convo 'Microsoft'. I have older the important part
Hey all! This is the starter group for Microsoft! I want to have this be somewhat a democracy where everyone gets a fair pay and whatnot. I have worked out that for 7 minecraft days on the server, you will earn a salary of 3000. Does that seem fair? Also, you will earn 0.05% of the profits on a watch, which equates to 750 per watch sold! This may seem like little, but if you sell 2 watches you get 1.5k which is a nice pay slip, I feel (maybe not for DeathInferno and TheDiamondTiger and sundae22 - all millionaires) but I would take that. We will be organizing leadership spots, but I want to start out small because the less in our business, the more we collectively earn. The roles here will be:

Owner- Me (This is no different than CEO)
CEO- PurpleTurkey (I asked him first to be my business partner)
Building Executive- sundae22 (One amazing builder!)
Financial manager- TheDiamondTiger
Microsoft branch manager- Death_Inferno360 (He has an island plot for us)

If you would like to have info about your role, or pay, or something, please ask! If you want a new role, also please ask! I want my 'employees' to be as happy as possible!!
Cp42/ Xx_Die_xX
While I did say 'this is no different than CEO', the company is still in the control of me, owner and PurpleTurkey. He cannot just simply claim to have the company.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Here is my post in the convo 'Microsoft'. I have older the important part

While I did say 'this is no different than CEO', the company is still in the control of me, owner and PurpleTurkey. He cannot just simply claim to have the company.
Can you link me the thread please ?

Reactions: laggynab

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is our convo, 'Fitbit Store' where I asked PurpleTurkey to be my CEO. We changed the name to Microsoft here too.

Hey PurpleTurkey,
wanna make a fitbit store together? It could be super fun! Ima start building, tell me if you want to make it!
Ok sure, I have plots but is the Fitbit just a. Smart watch?
Yep, fitbit is a USA brand name. They produce watches that calculate steps, etc. if you go to fitbit.com it will show u! I can make a build for my plot, a81, if you want!
Actually I had an idea for a build and I was wondering if you would mind changing the name to the Microsoft store. I think it would be more beneficial to have a big name. I can cover most of the expenses, but where you come in is help pitching in money to buy more watches
http://mccities.com/conversations/fitbit-shop-d.1755/

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Ok got it. In the thread though you said 'owner - cp42 (no different than CEO)' . I assumed we were both owners, especially since I had discussed this in game with you once or twice (sometimes after tho).

I'm sorry for the mistake with the original name (Fitbit though). After I suggested the name to be Microsoft (which we both agreed was a better name) you wanted the name to be Banana, yes ?

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ok got it. In the thread though you said 'owner - cp42 (no different than CEO)' . I assumed we were both owners, especially since I had discussed this in game with you once or twice (sometimes after tho).

I'm sorry for the mistake with the original name (Fitbit though). After I suggested the name to be Microsoft (which we both agreed was a better name) you wanted the name to be Banana, yes ?
We said our name informally was gonna be Banana, like a parody of Apple, and our formal one was Microsoft, but idc about the name, that isn't important. What is is how u r trying to take my company from me D:

Reactions: Fiirena

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
We said our name informally was gonna be Banana, like a parody of Apple, and our formal one was Microsoft, but idc about the name, that isn't important. What is is how u r trying to take my company from me D:
I only posted this because you wanted fullcredit for the company, something which others and myself poured lots of time into. It eventually came to the point where it kept the name I created, and that myself and others did all the work. At the point we were at, I mostly considered your role honorary ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

I am going to comment since I was tagged. Yes Microsoft was made for competition of Apple. However I do remember that it was always @cp42 and @PurpleTurkey were equal in Microsoft. PurpleTurkey and @TheDiamondTiger have done almost all the work for Microsoft since cp42 has been very inactive. I support @PurpleTurkey to be the owner and take control of the company due to the inactivity of @cp42. Also in the original post of Microsoft here is there positions in the company. cp42 - Creator & Founder
PurpleTurkey - CEO & Co-Founder

Meaning that they own Microsoft 50/50 and since PurpleTurkey has done all the work cp42 can't fire anyone and PurpleTurkey should have full control

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Sorry, I forgot to mention that cp42 also "kicked us all out" ... that was the main reason why I posted this . I have a screenshot of that too, so I'll post it

I am going to comment since I was tagged. Yes Microsoft was made for competition of Apple. However I do remember that it was always @cp42 and @PurpleTurkey were equal in Microsoft. PurpleTurkey and @TheDiamondTiger have done almost all the work for Microsoft since cp42 has been very inactive. I support @PurpleTurkey to be the owner and take control of the company due to the inactivity of @cp42. Also in the original post of Microsoft here is there positions in the company. cp42 - Creator & Founder
PurpleTurkey - CEO & Co-Founder

Meaning that they own Microsoft 50/50 and since PurpleTurkey has done all the work cp42 can't fire anyone and PurpleTurkey should have full control
I'm sorry for disobeying the rules, but I thought I really ought to say this, for some of my friends are involved in this, and I'm sick of hearing people arguing and snapping with each other. @PurpleTurkey and @cp42, if you both created the company, there's no point in losing it and a friendship over a silly spat. @Gabriel i really don't want to argue but of @PurpleTurkey and @cp42 both created the company, why does only Turkey have to own it?
All I'm asking is for people to make friends again, people have apologised, and the only problem is is the people not willing to accept. The people who will not let things go. I really hope this comment has not made anyone dislike me in anyway, or if it's hurt anyone's feelings, that is not what I want :)
Thank you, Tabby

T

Trump15024

I'm sorry for disobeying the rules, but I thought I really ought to say this, for some of my friends are involved in this, and I'm sick of hearing people arguing and snapping with each other. @PurpleTurkey and @cp42, if you both created the company, there's no point in losing it and a friendship over a silly spat. @Gabriel i really don't want to argue but of @PurpleTurkey and @cp42 both created the company, why does only Turkey have to own it?
All I'm asking is for people to make friends again, people have apologised, and the only problem is is the people not willing to accept. The people who will not let things go. I really hope this comment has not made anyone dislike me in anyway, or if it's hurt anyone's feelings, that is not what I want :)
Thank you, Tabby
This is serious stuff that an owner who hasn't been on in alone time comes on and fires other employees when he should not have authority anymore.

This is serious stuff that an owner who hasn't been on in alone time comes on and fires other employees when he should not have authority anymore.
I was an employee in Microsoft, and I know it's serious stuff that cp42 has not been on in a while: I've been messaging him a bit, and he said his computer wasn't working rip :p
He 100% still has authority to do so, even tho I have been fired cough cough not an employee anymore
Pls, in rly don't want to argue, especially with fellow teachers and friends.

T

Trump15024

I was an employee in Microsoft, and I know it's serious stuff that cp42 has not been on in a while: I've been messaging him a bit, and he said his computer wasn't working rip :p
He 100% still has authority to do so, even tho I have been fired cough cough not an employee anymore
Pls, in rly don't want to argue, especially with fellow teachers and friends.
I am not arguing with you lol. But this needs to be settled as it effects the business world

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I was on 30 mins ago! Why do u feel the need to involve itself in everything? Think it makes u seem like our president? No

Reactions: Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.