Recruiting Employees

Maxwellspark

Maxwellspark
Maxwellspark
Dec 16, 2017
California
Puzzle Tower is looking for employees! Puzzle tower is an eight floor timed maze. Now that I own puzzle tower (Instead of Arius), I need a new set of employees. I only need maybe 3-5 people, any more would be a bit of a stretch. If you have any questions, mail me ingame or reply here.

What you would do: You would get people to come to puzzle tower (With or without ads.) You could also help us rework puzzle tower from time to time, maybe within the next few months.

Benefits:
You get 200$ for each person you serve (It's 1k per person, so you're getting 20%).
You get unlimited access to puzzle tower!
You may get bonuses if you work hard.

Disclaimer: I only hire people I trust, and they must be resident or higher.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Puzzle Tower is looking for employees! Puzzle tower is an eight floor timed maze. Now that I own puzzle tower (Instead of Arius), I need a new set of employees. I only need maybe 3-5 people, any more would be a bit of a stretch. If you have any questions, mail me ingame or reply here.

What you would do: You would get people to come to puzzle tower (With or without ads.) You could also help us rework puzzle tower from time to time, maybe within the next few months.

Benefits:
You get 200$ for each person you serve (It's 1k per person, so you're getting 20%).
You get unlimited access to puzzle tower!
You may get bonuses if you work hard.

Disclaimer: I only hire people I trust, and they must be resident or higher.
Tabby owned puzzle tower then arius but tabby was the founder

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Actually didnt see this post. But I would love to keep the legacy from tabby alive! Lets go and make that tower run again!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It use to be 1k a run and the person win the top speed gets a free entrance until someone gets above him.